Renewal Forms

Tell you exactly what i went through. I am on SS disability collecting under my fathers name. I used same form as last year and was rejected only took 2 months to find out that i had to start all over again. After be rejected for the wrong form i called the clinic that done my origanal and my renewal. Clinic says i dont have to start over just get the right form and send it to the doch. Ok great so i go to the Social Sec local office and get a letter stating what the doch wanted bla bla bla what ever. Mail that off and a month later i get a letter from the doch not good enough, wow only a month thats a 100% improvment. Now by this time im less than a month from origanal card expiring. Im highly agitated so i call my clinic up and give it to them, should of waited till next morning needed a cooling off period. I settle down and apolagize for my rudness i was very frustrated at this point. I explained i had to start all over the clinic told me it would be another $25 that didnt make me happy but i got to do what i need to do to settle the matter. The next week i go to the clinic and get my paper work all redone again, they actually waived the $25. Its been about a month since the state cashed my second check and no letter of rejection so cross my fingers and hope for the best. Card expired on 11-1

spartyon:

or just pay the 100 buck and get your card w/o all the b.s

all i sent the original time was a copy of my medicare and medicaid card, they said they dont take them now, I couldnt find my award letter but had my 1099 still no good, instead of them cashing a few 25 buck checks and not getting the card,(running all over MI using gas) pay the 100 and be done with it!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Thanks again for the replies I do not want to pay the state anything for what should be free and the law states that I qualify for the $25.00 fee " because of my age " and I think thats too much. They just try to make it harder and harder and squeeze all they can from its citizens. My Social Security Pension is not much these days and with the cost of my prescriptions and copays that keep going up, it makes you just want to scream out loud. You guys helped me save $75 and with that I'll make a donation to the MMMA. Thanks again!

By the way, I'm also a 64 year old lung cancer survivor and have chronic pain.

Thanks again for the replies I do not want to pay the state anything for what should be free and the law states that I qualify for the $25.00 fee " because of my age " and I think thats too much. They just try to make it harder and harder and squeeze all they can from its citizens. My Social Security Pension is not much these days and with the cost of my prescriptions and copays that keep going up, it makes you just want to scream out loud. You guys helped me save $75 and with that I'll make a donation to the MMMA. Thanks again!

By the way, I'm also a 64 year old lung cancer survivor and have chronic pain.

Hi harley i'am 2 time cancer survivor at 66. Money can get tight but we have to keep on fighting. Just a little medicine Will put a smile on my face and make me know how that no matter how much they try to demonize the plant, thru history there are people who know the truth. Someday it will be free and they won't be charging us every time we turn around. At least now WE can be legal. Peace

spartyon:

or just pay the 100 buck and get your card w/o all the b.s

all i sent the original time was a copy of my medicare and medicaid card, they said they dont take them now, I couldnt find my award letter but had my 1099 still no good, instead of them cashing a few 25 buck checks and not getting the card,(running all over MI using gas) pay the 100 and be done with it!

Peace

FTW

Jim

THEY DO TAKE COPIES OF MI HEALTH CARD OR AKA MEDICAID CARD IT WORK FOR ME ITS BE 23 DAYS

This is off of michigan department of health website

Question: What is the fee to apply for participation in the Michigan Medical Marihuana Program (MMMP)? Are there any circumstances under which the fee can be reduced?

Answer: The fee for a new or renewal application is $100.00, unless a qualifying patient can demonstrate his or her current eligibility in the Medicaid Health Plan or receipt of current SSD or SSI benefits, in which case the application fee is $25.00.

Acceptable : Disability or SSI award letter ,

Social Security Administration document verifying

receipt of disability benefits , FULL Medicaid ONLY :

MI Health Card or other health plan card .

Not Acceptable : Medicare Card , Bridge Card ,

Bank Statement , Social Security IRS Form

1099 , Social Security yearly benefit statement .

Acceptable : Disability or SSI award letter ,

Social Security Administration document verifying

receipt of disability benefits , FULL Medicaid ONLY :

MI Health Card or other health plan card .

Not Acceptable : Medicare Card , Bridge Card ,

Bank Statement , Social Security IRS Form

1099 , Social Security yearly benefit statement .

On the renewal app they show 5 or 6 items that they want. Do they want all of them? I can come up with (Disability or SSI award letter)& a 6 page SSA judgement letter from the Administrative Law Judge ,and a letter that states what I will be paid per month threw Feb 2011. I don't know if thats enough? Isn't all this just a money grab in the first place? A 1099 should work & I have that too.

Archived