:)

lil420

Its sativa but I guess this has some blueberry in it but I don't like sayin this its mouwie x blueberry I think its stupid how some ppl take 2 plants cross them and say they have white widow x nl I hate it more when u see seeds online like that u can get a 10 pack of og kush x skunk or somethin but besides all that bs shes a good plant

Its sativa but I guess this has some blueberry in it but I don't like sayin this its mouwie x blueberry I think its stupid how some ppl take 2 plants cross them and say they have white widow x nl I hate it more when u see seeds online like that u can get a 10 pack of og kush x skunk or somethin but besides all that bs shes a good plant

ththpopcorn.gif

ththpopcorn.gif

Now if u got popcorn u gota get a movie called Leaves of grass its the best stoner movie but its not a stoner movie really its got the guy from american history x he plays twins in the movie and the bro has a sweet hydro set up and hasn't payed the 200000 for it I don't wanna tell to much cuz the movie is really good and a lot happens at the end but if u wanna smoke a fat one to a good but not stupid stoner movie Leaves of grass is the next movie my dvd player will spin

Archived