Let Peacful Cannabis Consumers Go!

There is one thing President Barack Obama could do to ensure re-elction is to free all peaceful CANNABIS CONSUMERS in all states from prison immediately.

PARDON Cannabis Consumers, right now.

He has the power to do it.

And for his mother's memory (who used cannabis in her last days, and testified how much it helped her) President Barack Obama should FREE THE TREEE!!!

Let the people go... Let all the Marc Emerys, and Roger Christies out!

The USA was founded on cannabis consumers... it is what made our country great!!

But it has been forgotten through the ages... God will not abandon his people.

wishful thinking. he would never, ever do this. obama is like the black bush. if he did anything in favor of marijuana users the opposition would eviscerate him. period.

he has no chance for re-election whatsoever at this point. coming out pro-marijuana would end his political career.

if he had any sense of doing what's right he would step down from the 2012 nomination and let someone else run. there is no way in hell with the current political climate in this country for him to get another term.

wishful thinking. he would never, ever do this. obama is like the black bush. if he did anything in favor of marijuana users the opposition would eviscerate him. period.

he has no chance for re-election whatsoever at this point. coming out pro-marijuana would end his political career.

if he had any sense of doing what's right he would step down from the 2012 nomination and let someone else run. there is no way in hell with the current political climate in this country for him to get another term.

They said Jimmy Hoffa would never get 10% raise across the board either... welcome to Detroit.

Imho marijuana is the only thing Obama has that may save him politically.. Actual marihuana reform. Who cares what his opposition has to say.. the voters will vote for marihuana reform.

Amen, let them go, and people would fall in love with the man all over again.

It should be noted I have NO political party, they all are working for the man.

Imho marijuana is the only thing Obama has that may save him politically.. Actual marihuana reform. Who cares what his opposition has to say.. the voters will vote for marihuana reform.

Sad thing is we don't get enough people on our side to get off the couch and vote...... I know I voted.... But half my friends who are "huge supporters" of medical marijuana did not vote.... Even with me bugging them everyday.... Now we got snider schuetee ( however ya spell it) so when our law is taken away or the pharmacies take controll of the situation I'll be the first to say I TOLD YA SO!!

Cannabis will be the least of their worries now. Republican's have unions and wage/benefits to legislate against. In two years every Michigander can have a job at WalMart. Imagine 0% unemployment when average wages reach for the minimum without benefits. Illegals will be doing hard labor for cash at $4.00 an hour. Then even I'll be hiring. Anybody for a great job at $4/hr cash?

If Anything, Obama could/should at least have Marijuana rescheduled!!!

That in its self would be a major accomplishment and allow

for many many other doors to open.

That has to be the 1st step before any research, acceptance, education,

of cannabis can really mean anything in the 'public's' mind.

It's hard to rave about something that is considered useless in our Gov's eyes.

He needs to not only free them, but expunge their records as well.

Thus creating a large and eternally grateful voting bloc come election time.

Its a crafty move I'd expect from a Chicago politician.

I've been hearing a lot of 'adult talk' about cutting the budget deficit through reducing social entitlement programs.

Well, we also need to have an 'adult talk' about reducing the deficit through reductions in penal entitlements as well.

We simply cannot afford the luxury of keeping non-violent offenders imprisoned.

It will also earn him that Nobel he received prematurely...

Archived