Strawberry Rice Crispie Treats

I love making rice crispie treats but this time I bought strawberry marshmellows and used half those half regular ones. Follow regular recipe and feel free to use more butter than the recipe calls for depending on the potency of your butter. Just make sure to stir it a lot and add cereal as soon as there are no more marshmellow lumps. Delicious n the best thing about them is that they are so good and it takes a little while And it creaps up on you. So by the time u eat three or four in two hours it starts hitting you harder and harder for the next two hours solid and lasting for several. I love it. K gotta go grab another one they are delicious.

This is what I need. munchies that bring on munchies...

I'm on a ROLL!!!!! I hit 160 lbs. today!!!!!!! I haven't seen 160 in a long time. Dare say I'm shootin' for 170!!!!!

winter is coming fast! at least you will be nice and warm..it is natural to pack on a few pounds before the snow falls..i sure hope grandma has some strawberry cronic crispies for desert tomorrow!..lol....happy thanksgiving everyone!!

Archived