Michigan Health Department

Guest zigg01

I went on Oct 9,2010 to clinic for renewal ap for card.Imailed my paper work to Michigan pepartment of healt MMMP on Oct 11,2010 and got my new card today in the mail.they must be getting on the ball finaly.It took alittle over a month.

good deal mailed my renewal in April check was cashed right away still no card tried calling couple times was put on hold. Paid 100.00 dollars for there service should not have to chase after my card got my first one and all my paper work if I get in trouble with LEO I think it might make any case I have stronger. Just stay legal plant count and weight its all good will see what happens next year. Less trouble getting CCW permit

Thanks. I did not know that PB. When is the optimal time to renew? My guess is to send in the paperwork a month before you expire.

I figured about six months after the first one expired.

That way I'd get my money's worth.

I pay for a year worth of protection. Not eight months.

That's me .. you might want to figure a couple of weeks before the first one expires. That should get you put into the fast pile.

Zigg01,

I second your comment about MDCH getting their act improved a lot. I sent mine Monday November 22 by regular mail and they cashed the check Wednesday the 24th just in time for the Holiday Turkey to marvel about! I printed the cancelled check sides to carry with me.

Archived