Weeds: Little Boxes On The Hillside

lawyercaregiver

What happens next: No I am not with these guys or arrest him too!  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What does Nancy do next?

• Takes the heat and spends the season ala Celia in the can
    • Spends a couple episodes in custody before the boys fly back from Copenhagen
    • Turns over Shane to face his 6 months in the juvenile psych ward
    • Enters Witness Protection at the start of season 7
    • Tells the po po about the dead body in the trunk
    • Becomes a dealer in federal prison
    • Season 7 starts with Nancy on parole after she has already served her time
    • Nancy takes the family back to Ren Mar to be with her husband after Estabon becomes the governor of Baha California
    • Nancy injects her wasp eggs into the brain of the prosecutor/cop on the case and walks free
    • Andy finally mans up and (at a conjugal visit?) throws her down on the ground to frollick like gentle puppies
    • A new ally and/or threat (Pilar's 'real' boss maybe?) shows up for Nancy to inject her wasp eggs
    • Nancy infects her guard, parole officer or warden type and escapes
    • I have no idea but it is going to be great!
    • Plan D!

OMG this poll is ruining my NETFLIX experience... netflix being the only way I can watch the show like a year too late.

Whatever, I like the show cause of the content is about cannabis most of the time... well sometimes... ok at least once per episode it mentions pot somewhere.

Actually it is available online.

Try http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/weeds/

Sorry, should have warned about the spoilers.

Weeds is MUCH better watched sequentially for 4-5 episodes at a time.

It's not even about weed any more, unfortunately. Nancy left the small town drug dealing premise of the show a loooong time back.

I love it because it is really an anti-superhero show about a cold hearted widow with supernatural powers she uses to seduce and destroy any man she touches, literally. The sexual and gender dynamics are about the same as real life I would venture to guess though slightly less dramatic.:blink:

Archived