Cbd's In Ruderalis

tooldini

Yes they should as Ruderalis Indica is lower in THC than most hybrids, with a comparatively high proportion of CBD. This means she is an ideal strain for medicinal cannabis users who benefit from the many subtle effects of cannabinoids and prefer not to be overwhelmed by the unsubtle effects of being stoned. I think it would be perfect for day time meds.

I am wondering what to expect from my Purple Jems Lowryder since it is a Ruderalis cross. I have some pollen from a male I plan on crossing with a Auto Haze from Dynafem if female. I am not a huge fan of being HIGH. if I had some meds I could take that did not give me the high but helped with pain and Asthma that would be great. The buzz is good at night to help me sleep,, I like it in the evening but during the day not so much as some.

Yeah sometimes what sounds good does not really do what you would think. I have never smoked a Sativa and wonder what that is like. I have smoked several Kush types and can remember smoking something 6-7 year ago that did not make me feel real high but made me feel like I was melting into the bed(thats what works well for me) The kush's I have smoked have not really seemed to do the melting effect for me but make me forget were I am at LOL. Still helps me though so I can not complain.

ive tried an auto ak and a auto berry i believe...did nothing for my migraines. I grasp the connection you are making and seems sound reasoning....nada for me though.

Try this.

Get some oil of cloves. Mix a little with some olive or some other vegetable oil.

The next time you get a migraine, dab a little of the mix on your temples.

If that works for you, then the kind of strain you would want should cause you to sneeze when you smell it. Or at least make your nose itch.

The active compound in oil of cloves is also the compound that gives black pepper its taste and smell. It is also common in many strains of cannabis.

I will have to try some type of edible. I tried some tincture but the stuff I got must have been really weak. on the bottle it says take 3-5 drops. That did absolutely nothing. You needed to take 1-2 full droppers for any relief at all but it did feel different than smoking and better I thought.

I will have to try some type of edible. I tried some tincture but the stuff I got must have been really weak. on the bottle it says take 3-5 drops. That did absolutely nothing. You needed to take 1-2 full droppers for any relief at all but it did feel different than smoking and better I thought.

Have you ever tried making Bhang? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhang

Easy to do, just take a gram of medicine (or half a gram) an put it in a cup of milk (hopefully not lactose intolerant) and bring to a slight boil remove from the heat, pour into a cup an steep to a cool, till drinkable..

So easy..

Archived