Jobs In The Michigan Medical Marijuana Industry

All you rich people out there just give away all you grow??? sorry but that is the same sorry business thoughts that got this state in the trouble its in. You must not have a good reason to be a patient if you dont need your meds. Or your spending ALOT to grow ALOT, unless your patients smoke 1 joint a day. I totally agree with your patient getting 2 free oz a month 3 each after that. Alot of overages get sold to dispensaries that get sold back to patients for 425 an O. Lets help people but be smart dont put yourself at the bottom of the list all the time. :goodjob:

Maybe the 3rd time will be the charm, I'm done talking to this wall..

This is really good news, thanks! :thumbsu::goodjob:

All you rich people out there just give away all you grow??? If you do your DUMB!! sorry but that is the same sorry business thoughts that got this state in the trouble its in. You must not have a good reason to be a patient if you dont need your meds. Or your spending ALOT to grow ALOT, unless your patients smoke 1 joint a day. I totally agree with your patient getting 2 free oz a month 3 each after that. Alot of overages get sold to dispensaries that get sold back to patients for 425 an O. Lets help people but be smart dont put yourself at the bottom of the list all the time. :goodjob:

:rolleyes:

Wow, some people are almost too much.... I guess I haven't spelled it out clearly enough for you in every single post I have made in this thread...

Anyone with a 3rd grade level education could explain how to make good money being a caregiver, I wouldn't go around patting your self on the back for being able to figure that out. However this would require that I either A) I expand beyond the plant count I am comfortable with and start producing more than I am comfortable with producing and take what I consider to be (as a father of two small children) an unacceptable amount of personal risk or B) Tell close friends and family members who either are unable to grow because of where they live or because they lack the resources to do so that they are out of luck.

Let's see, should I tell my mother that she can't have access to the only medicine that helps treat her type one diabetes and chronic migraines? Or what about my dad that after 30 years of working construction fell of a 2nd story roof causing massive damage to his spine, I'm sure he won't mind not being able to get the only medicine that can help him function half way normally. Maybe my good friend that's in his wheelchair for the rest of his life and paralyzed from waist down from a car accident he was in at 17 years old wouldn't mind me taking his meds to sell them to a dispensary? And I am sure the vietnam veteran that we took on who has no medical insurance and who is suffering from late stage pancreatic cancer and living alone on $800 a month in government subsidized housing wouldn't mind if we dropped him as a patient, I mean he only fought in a war to help protect our freedoms as Americans and then suffered ever since.... and as you all have all explained it's time for me to look out for #1, just like you guys.

:thumbsd:

I am simply looking for other alternative incomes where I can still help patients and be involved with the MMJ industry, not sure why that's so hard for some people to understand to the point where they feel the need to criticize me for providing free meds to friends and family members? Are you afraid that my compassion will rub off on others and hurt your profits or something?

:wacko::lol::bong2:

Please don't bother with any more posts criticizing me for being a caring enough person to want to help people. I posted this thread looking for ideas on where my skills and knowledge would come in handy, not to be told how I should be doing things or that I am stupid for wanting to help people whom I care about. I am not interested in anyone's opinion about how I choose to conduct my business as a caregiver to my patients.

This is really good news, thanks! :thumbsu::goodjob:

:rolleyes:

Wow, some people are almost too much.... I guess I haven't spelled it out clearly enough for you in every single post I have made in this thread...

Anyone with a 3rd grade level education could explain how to make good money being a caregiver, I wouldn't go around patting your self on the back for being able to figure that out. However this would require that I either A) I expand beyond the plant count I am comfortable with and start producing more than I am comfortable with producing and take what I consider to be (as a father of two small children) an unacceptable amount of personal risk or

So you are saying you don't have any overages to transfer to others?? with your current situation?

B) Tell close friends and family members who either are unable to grow because of where they live or because they lack the resources to do so that they are out of luck.

HOW EXACTLY would these people be "out of luck"????

You patients that CAN'T pay for it DON'T... OTHERS that ARE NOT your patients DO pay for it, covering costs of YOUR patients..

Is that NOT simple, or can you just NOT understand?

Let's see, should I tell my mother that she can't have access to the only medicine that helps treat her type one diabetes and chronic migraines? Or what about my dad that after 30 years of working construction fell of a 2nd story roof causing massive damage to his spine, I'm sure he won't mind not being able to get the only medicine that can help him function half way normally. Maybe my good friend that's in his wheelchair for the rest of his life and paralyzed from waist down from a car accident he was in at 17 years old wouldn't mind me taking his meds to sell them to a dispensary? And I am sure the vietnam veteran that we took on who has no medical insurance and who is suffering from late stage pancreatic cancer and living alone on $800 a month in government subsidized housing wouldn't mind if we dropped him as a patient, I mean he only fought in a war to help protect our freedoms as Americans and then suffered ever since.... and as you all have all explained it's time for me to look out for #1, just like you guys.

Well man, I've NEVER seen someone that couldn't see the forest for the trees, such as you..

NOBODY HERE IS TELLING YOU TO NEGLECT YOUR PATIENTS...

:thumbsd:

I am simply looking for other alternative incomes where I can still help patients and be involved with the MMJ industry, not sure why that's so hard for some people to understand to the point where they feel the need to criticize me for providing free meds to friends and family members? Are you afraid that my compassion will rub off on others and hurt your profits or something?

Are you SERIOUS???? Tell me you aren't serious? Seriously, lay off the crack pipe and come back to cannabis please..

:wacko::lol::bong2:

Please don't bother with any more posts criticizing me for being a caring enough person to want to help people. I posted this thread looking for ideas on where my skills and knowledge would come in handy, not to be told how I should be doing things or that I am stupid for wanting to help people whom I care about. I am not interested in anyone's opinion about how I choose to conduct my business as a caregiver to my patients.

Wow, you asked how you could make a living, people are showing you how, and you are rejecting it... Whatever man...

I'm guess it's just the "stoners curse" you can't seem to think clear enough to understand that people are TRYING to help you..

Whatever, I tried..

You could prolly make a few dollars building websites for compassion clubs and such as most are needing one. We had a hard time finding anyone willing to build us a website no matter what I offered to pay them. Heres another idea, design a grow program to track folks grows. Most still use a calendar and pen so moving that into the computer age is needed.If ya just charged a modest fee then folks would be all over it.I would be thats for sure.

This is all so new theres tons of ways to make a living off mj besides growing. Good friend of mine started a grow store and is doing very well and another is looking on making soils to sell. There is tons of things needed as this is all new to our state and most folks so you'll figure out something. As I stated before I read your post wrong and thought you where cry'in about not making money off caregiving. I've been dealing with that kind of crap for to long I guess and get tired of all the whining about free this or that. You dont know how many patients I've seen begging for free stuff and then selling it and ripping off the giver.Family of couse is diffrent and if ya dont charge them then that I understand. I dont charge my father-in-law either as he has to pay over a 1000 dollar a month for heart meds and cancer meds.

Hell heres another idea. make a spider mite spray that works and you'll be a rich man hehehehehe

Seriously? I thought you where done replying "SublimeWind"...

So you are saying you don't have any overages to transfer to others?? with your current situation?

No, I never said anything like that, as a matter of fact if you would have read my posts I said we barely cover our costs most months by selling the small amount of overages I do get to the local dispensary. Since you can't seem to understand I will spell it out to you clearly... Due to the number of lights we have, space we have available, and nutrients we can afford and the fact we have several patients with very debilitating diseases which require large amounts of cannabis to make very small amounts of Simpson Oil there's not a lot left over and we are maximizing the space and lights we do have just to keep up with our patient's treatments.

HOW EXACTLY would these people be "out of luck"????

Maybe because they would not be receiving the treatments that are helping them live a longer healthier life?

You patients that CAN'T pay for it DON'T... OTHERS that ARE NOT your patients DO pay for it, covering costs of YOUR patients..

Is that NOT simple, or can you just NOT understand?

Again, you seem the one that's not capable of understanding. I have no overages or ability to create additional overages to sell at the moment. Again, my son is in 3rd grade and knows that $300 * 0 = $0

Well man, I've NEVER seen someone that couldn't see the forest for the trees, such as you..

NOBODY HERE IS TELLING YOU TO NEGLECT YOUR PATIENTS...

Yet I have explained to you that to be able to create more overages I would have to grow more plants than I am comfortable with growing in one place, would need more lights than what I currently have, and would cost me money that I don't have to expand. So in order to sell more overages I would have to neglect my patients.

Are you SERIOUS???? Tell me you aren't serious? Seriously, lay off the crack pipe and come back to cannabis please..

Wow, you asked how you could make a living, people are showing you how, and you are rejecting it... Whatever man...

I'm guess it's just the "stoners curse" you can't seem to think clear enough to understand that people are TRYING to help you..

Whatever, I tried..

You're on an medical marijuana website and insulting patients for being cannabis users? If you don't see the irony and hypocrisy in this then you're not even worth the time I took to reply to your nonsensical attacks. I really truly hope you get help for whatever is ailing you.

You could prolly make a few dollars building websites for compassion clubs and such as most are needing one. We had a hard time finding anyone willing to build us a website no matter what I offered to pay them. Heres another idea, design a grow program to track folks grows. Most still use a calendar and pen so moving that into the computer age is needed.If ya just charged a modest fee then folks would be all over it.I would be thats for sure.

This is all so new theres tons of ways to make a living off mj besides growing. Good friend of mine started a grow store and is doing very well and another is looking on making soils to sell. There is tons of things needed as this is all new to our state and most folks so you'll figure out something. As I stated before I read your post wrong and thought you where cry'in about not making money off caregiving. I've been dealing with that kind of crap for to long I guess and get tired of all the whining about free this or that. You dont know how many patients I've seen begging for free stuff and then selling it and ripping off the giver.Family of couse is diffrent and if ya dont charge them then that I understand. I dont charge my father-in-law either as he has to pay over a 1000 dollar a month for heart meds and cancer meds.

Hell heres another idea. make a spider mite spray that works and you'll be a rich man hehehehehe

Thanks for all the great suggestions, and I certainly understand. I wish you the best. :)

Archived