Chronic Pain?

Just wondering what would be considered chronic pain. I have had back problems for about 3-4 years now. Just wondering thanks

chronic adj

1: being long-lasting and recurrent or characterized by long suffering; "chronic indigestion"; "a chronic shortage of funds

only you and your doctor can answer that. do you have mild back pain 2 times a year? is your back messed up every few weeks , sometimes so bad you miss work, hell cant make it out of bed? these are the things you need to ask yourself. Now you tell me, do you have chronic pain?

Well i have back pains almost every day, once in while ill go a day or two without being bothered by the pains. And sometimes its so back that I have to sit down because it makes me lose my breath. Its my lower back and the doctor doesnt even know whats wrong. Ive done x-rays, pt. And some other stuff. But ya i'd say its pretty chronic.

yep you have to see dr.s and get your records, I was always the type that never would go to a dr. till i had an auto accident, I pretty much been seeing dr.s at least 1 time a month for the last 12 yrs, some times alot more than once a month, when i was being a pin cushion at Henryford main hospital pain clinic, p.t, you name it i done it, accept surgery which they cant give me any kind of hope of a better life, so Ill stay like i am for now,,get the records, im telling ya, I get mine every 6 months so I have them and can make copies when needed!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Well just to let you guys no im in the rochesterish area, And who is Dr.S?

Sorry if your talking to me, I ment to write DR.'s as in plural. lol

You said rochesterish,lol, Oakland county would have worked, but i like rochesterish!!!:thumbsu:

Peace

FTW

Jim

After they couldn't find it on a x-ray, they found the source of my sciatica, with a MRI. They had to shave down a bulging disc in my lower back.

Surgery stopped the sharp, my leg is on fire, I'm calling Jack Kervorkian, pains.

Every night when I went to bed, my back hurt as it adjusted to the bed. Every night. Not fun knowing that stretching out and crashing, is painful.

Couldn't watch a two hour DVD. Rough making a movie at a theater. Road trips are not as fun. Have to alternate: Walk, Stand, Sit. My life has changed.

Comes down, for me, do I want to take pain pills and/or muscle relaxers on a daily/near daily basis ? Hell no !!

Gather your chart notes, and find a doctor or clinic to sign your paperwork.

Life is too short for us to not do what we need to do. Now, half the time, I don't even remember crawling into bed, and I am fine with that.

Well i have back pains almost every day, once in while ill go a day or two without being bothered by the pains. And sometimes its so back that I have to sit down because it makes me lose my breath. Its my lower back and the doctor doesnt even know whats wrong. Ive done x-rays, pt. And some other stuff. But ya i'd say its pretty chronic.

I've had lower back problems for a number of years now, and then I injured it last spring. I see a chirpractor regularly and it's done a world of good. Unless there is some type of pathology I would suggest you check that out if you haven't done so already. My injury has almost completely healed, but my lower two vertabrae still like to slip out of place. When they do, I hurt. As long as I don't wait too long and let inflammation set in, an adjustment does the trick.

Guest jakobtreehouse

Just wondering what would be considered chronic pain. I have had back problems for about 3-4 years now. Just wondering thanks

well me i have a degenerative bone disease in my leg n always in pain if u been dealingwit pain for a couple years o would say u have chronic pain

Last year I used Michigan Medical Marijuana Certification Center in Southfield

They offered a free review of medical records. There was only a charge if they thought you were a good match and brought you in for a consultation. I am unsure if they still do.

www.mmmcc.net

DO NOT USE THIS PLACE. They are rude and unprofessional. I called to fix a situation for one of my members and was told to f**k off by the OWNER!!!! WTF!!!!! Would not recommend this place even if it was the last certification clinic in the state. Who would want to go to such a place, seems like all they care about is making a quick buck, and not the people they are treating.

DO NOT USE THIS PLACE. They are rude and unprofessional. I called to fix a situation for one of my members and was told to f**k off by the OWNER!!!! WTF!!!!! Would not recommend this place even if it was the last certification clinic in the state. Who would want to go to such a place, seems like all they care about is making a quick buck, and not the people they are treating.

I went there and my friend is going there tuesday they have been nothing but nice and helpful, you have been putting this in at least 2 threads now and it is unfair to them that you are. I have recommended people to them that have gone to get their cards and did not complain about them at all.

I went there and my friend is going there tuesday they have been nothing but nice and helpful, you have been putting this in at least 2 threads now and it is unfair to them that you are. I have recommended people to them that have gone to get their cards and did not complain about them at all.

Not unfair, TRUE. Would not ever post anything bad about anyone unless it was the truth. It's ironicly un- fair to anyone of us involved in this situation. Whats even worse is the individual involved, whom I was attempting to help, is still without his certification due to this ordeal. The "owner" of MMMCC told me to f**k off, seriously... that sounds like a nice person? I think not. Whats right is right, and what that guy said to me on the phone was not right, and no one should have to have heard what i had to hear come out of that mans mouth.

Not unfair, TRUE. Would not ever post anything bad about anyone unless it was the truth. It's ironicly un- fair to anyone of us involved in this situation. Whats even worse is the individual involved, whom I was attempting to help, is still without his certification due to this ordeal. The "owner" of MMMCC told me to f**k off, seriously... that sounds like a nice person? I think not. Whats right is right, and what that guy said to me on the phone was not right, and no one should have to have heard what i had to hear come out of that mans mouth.

I don't know the whole situation but the Dr can not talk to you about his patient. With the HIPAA laws he is not even supposed to confirm someone is a patient.

Me and 2 of my patients went there and had zero issues.. ???

They where quick, but nice as could be.. ???

The owner told you off??

What did you do to deserve it...???

Please don't say nothing, because people don't get told off by business owners for NO good reason... So, what's the REAL story..??

The owner told you off??

Please don't say nothing, because people don't get told off by business owners for NO good reason... So, what's the REAL story..??

What did I do to derserve what???? That is the real story.. LOL I called to assist a patient obtain his doctors certification. When I called and spoke to the guy in regards to obtaining this for the patient, the guy who answered the phone was completely rude. Like I said, I have NO reason to lie.... the only person MMMCC was hurting in this case was the patient unfortunately. These people might be nice to people who are going to obtain their certification from them, however, they are not nice to any other medical marijuana business and/or their employees.

PS... Please don't say nothing... is a double negative :)

It's ok.. i solved the patients problem... since MMMCC did not want to work with me in obtaining the patients doctor certification.. I just had him see my doctor and get certified through him.. Problem solved, the patient now has his certification :)

The owner told you off??

The story is... I called MMMCC to attempt to obtain a certification for a patient that was unable to drive back to their establishment. Considering we both own businesses and our businesses are supposed to be for the benefit of the ones that need, you would think that he would be nice and pleasant. NOT THIS MAN. I do not know for sure if he was the actual owner he said he was the owner also told me that his name was Marco Polo, so what does that say. First of all if you are going there to become certified at their establishment I am more than sure they will be nice to you, after all you ARE giving them money. However this wasn't the case for me, this guy was totally rude and not very helpful at all.

Archived