Marfan's Syndrome

maulz

im 19 i have marfan's syndrome that causes pain in my chest. i was diagnosed in 2007 and had xrays taken. i asked my current doctor about possible pain medication and he was very against the idea. i did some research and there are many other marfan's patients that use marijuana for pain and was wondering if it was possible to be approved in michigan for this

Yes, it should. I have sarcoidosis, its in the auto immune disease family-even though your actual disease isn't listed if its accepted that it causes chronic pain or nausea or another qualifying condition, you shouldn't have a problem.

I would suggest getting copies of your records and faxing them to one of the clinics, like THCF(the hemp and cannabis foundation) in Southfield. They will review your records before they even schedule you an appt to make sure you qualify first!

• 2 weeks later...

im 19 i have marfan's syndrome that causes pain in my chest. i was diagnosed in 2007 and had xrays taken. i asked my current doctor about possible pain medication and he was very against the idea. i did some research and there are many other marfan's patients that use marijuana for pain and was wondering if it was possible to be approved in michigan for this

my step bro has marfans...not sure if it helps him or not. Does it help you..? it is a rare disease very few have it.

Archived