Needs Clones

hummous

Hi I need clones asap with in the last week I bought around 30 different clones from a few people and they all had spdermites, since then i have been taken a maginfing lens with me. if you have any clones let me know, i looking for about 10. I still have to sanitize my other rooms. I'm looking for white rhino, pineapple, og or northern lights.

Thanks

if you ever do get clones from an outside source try this: Mix up some water and rubbing alcohol solution, half water half rubbing alcohol. Dip the entire plant into this mix. make sure that u get all the leaves underneith the water. the alcohol will kill any mites that r on leaves and will knock off any eggs that may be present. After u dunk them let them sit a couple min and rinse off in clean water.. i rub my plants while under the water alcohol mix.. Rubbing the leaves to help get rid of any straglers...I hope that this will help u a little.. Its a great idea to do whenever u get any clone, just to be safe :)

if you ever do get clones from an outside source try this: Mix up some water and rubbing alcohol solution, half water half rubbing alcohol. Dip the entire plant into this mix. make sure that u get all the leaves underneith the water. the alcohol will kill any mites that r on leaves and will knock off any eggs that may be present. After u dunk them let them sit a couple min and rinse off in clean water.. i rub my plants while under the water alcohol mix.. Rubbing the leaves to help get rid of any straglers...I hope that this will help u a little.. Its a great idea to do whenever u get any clone, just to be safe :)

This definitely works... :)

Or you could just plant some seeds and avoid the whole "clone-infestation-mess"

Even if you are in someone's infested house, get some clones and dip them,..it only takes a couple of eggs stuck to your clothing and you bring them home. So unless you are going to dip your whole body or buy a bubble-boy outfit....seeds.

rubbing alcohol won't kill the plants? I'll try it next time. I through away the clones I've bought already.

Thank for the info Brandan

This definitely works... :)

good call brandan. yes, rubbing alcohol and water is one the best mite killers IMO. its easy, cheap, and INSTANT.

i use the 70% alcohol from meijers. it comes in a 32oz bottle for $1.99. i dump the entire bottle in my sprayer (one gallon sprayer). and then refill the bottle with water and dump that in as well. thus a 50/50 mix of water and rubbing alcohol. this is only for plants in veg or in VERY VERY early flower. alcohol kills THC so this is not something you want to do after you see buds.

but yes, this kills mites on the spot. i usually shut the lights off, soak the plants, top and bottom. unlike neem, it is ok to SOAK your plants with this solution instead of just a fine mist. but i do get my fans turned back on right away to help the alcohol evaporate. the leftover water will actually help finish cleaning off any dead bugs as well.

there is no real need to re-spray with clean water aferwards either........ as is a good idea with neem oil. BUT, neem is a prevention...... alcohol is an eradicator ONLY.

U can stop at ur hydro store and bring them home whit u I really don't think u got 30 clones and everyone had mites they move fast and ur fans will blow them around ill have white rhino ina few weeks if ur still lookin

I friend on mine came over and wanted to test out his new microscope, so he pulled out a couple of clones that where in a clone box, and it show eggs more on the inside of the leaves and spiders where heavy near the top of the plant.

we look at about 8 plant with in the box. i just tossed everything that was in the clone box, and spend 3 hours disenfecting the whole room.

thank you bubblegrower, lil420, benjibigbud, Mr. Wilson, GruvnQban

spend $20 get a 1oz container of Floramite off of ebay. it's 16 drops per gal. i use about 6 drops in a quart painters mixing cup and dunk each cut for about 10 seconds moving it around. once in the dome with the high humidity and the floramite and it's 28 day residual effect you will be bug free.

I've been bug free every time I've done this. i did this with a 5 gal bucket mixed up and cleaned a room with 40 infected plants week 1 of flower and never seen a single issue after that. i did bomb the room at the same time but that was just to get any that were not on the plants. those bombs are half donkey they barely work.

Archived