Out Of State Vendoring

camerina

I am confused at what you are asking. Can you clarify? Are you a Medical Marijuana card holder from a different state and want to visit a dispensary to obtain medicine, here in Michigan? OR Are you asking if Michigans certification clinics accept an out of state medical insurance card for Michigan MMJ certification?

By your using the word “vendor”, I take it you are asking if you can come to Michigan to sell. The only State Cards accepted are Rhode Island, Maine, and Montana. If you are want to make a purchase, and you are not form one of the listed States, you and the seller are taking a risk. There is no need from a clinic to need your card. If your visit to a clinic is for certification, you will need records, not a card.

Why do you need to come here to sell your meds? Why risk the interstate transportation, crossing state lines for a possible felony, dealing with out of state people?

It would be more polite if you wanted to visit and share knowledge, clones, and political activism - we are trying to make our state medical marijuana program work with its citizens and benefit its citizens. Out of state growers that dump cheap outdoor meds and split with the money is not going to help patients or my state in the long run.

Visit for pleasure, not work.

-DN

Archived