Aclu Files Lawsuits For Medical Marijuana Patients

Kingdiamond

"Officials of the three cities said their ordinances were aimed at drug dealers and others who would abuse the Michigan Medical Marijuana Act, but they said it was unclear whether their local rules banned all use of the drug, I guess I'd have to give it more thought, whether the local ordinance banned all use by medical-marijuana patients"

sweet.... enact a ordinance that you're unsure of what it covers!

"Officials of the three cities said their ordinances were aimed at drug dealers and others who would abuse the Michigan Medical Marijuana Act, but they said it was unclear whether their local rules banned all use of the drug, I guess I'd have to give it more thought, whether the local ordinance banned all use by medical-marijuana patients"

sweet.... enact a ordinance that you're unsure of what it covers!

Sure you can walk in our community .. as long as your feet don't touch the ground. We don't regulate your walking. We regulate the land use.

"I guess I'd have to give it more thought," whether the local ordinance banned all use by medical-marijuana patients, Livonia City Attorney Don Knapp said.

This has to rank as one of the most stupid comments I have ever seen from a professional. The City Attorney did not advise the counsel when they voted on this ordinance? I assume he is just being a dick and not completely stupid but for the record:

There is no making whoopee way a Livonia ordinance trumps State law. The ordinance deals with marijuana businesses and I do believe the City can appropriately ban marijuana business like dispensaries, farmer's markets etc. It is possible the ordinance also bans Caregivers in the city???

That is probably the real legal question here since patients can grow and use under the MMMA. Flower Livonia and there moron City Attorneys. Sorry, but this really pisses me off. :growl: :growl: :growl:

"I guess I'd have to give it more thought," whether the local ordinance banned all use by medical-marijuana patients, Livonia City Attorney Don Knapp said.

This has to rank as one of the most stupid comments I have ever seen from a professional. The City Attorney did not advise the counsel when they voted on this ordinance? I assume he is just being a dick and not completely stupid but for the record:

There is no making whoopee way a Livonia ordinance trumps State law. The ordinance deals with marijuana businesses and I do believe the City can appropriately ban marijuana business like dispensaries, farmer's markets etc. It is possible the ordinance also bans Caregivers in the city???

That is probably the real legal question here since patients can grow and use under the MMMA. Flower Livonia and there moron City Attorneys. Sorry, but this really pisses me off. :growl: :growl: :growl:

Maybe they could just issue a stamp in Livonia to use medical marijuana. Yah, that's it, a stamp for medical marijuana. Jeez. :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

Archived