Reserva Privada Og Kush #18

strangluv

We are willing to let loose a single Reserva Privada OG Kush #18 plant from DNA Genetics

http://www.dnagenetics.com/online_store/the-og-18-feminised-cannabis-seeds.cfm

You will note it is listed (almost always) as "Out of Stock"

http://strainguide.org/2010/10/reserva-privada-og-kush/

From - http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/reserva-privada-seeds/reserva-privada-feminized-seeds/reserva-privada-og-kush-feminized/prod_935.html -

Reserva Privada OG Kush is a must have for anyone who only accepts the best, we cannot state this enough, True connoisseur quality. NOW the legends of legends is finally in cannabis seed form. The OG Kush was formally a clone only strain. She stretchesa little in veg but seems to fill herself out in flower. OG Kush has compact tight crystal covered buds. Flowering indoors can take between 8-9 weeks. You can get a good yield from if you supercrop her while she’s growing usually 400-500g/m2.

pm for more info and variety of other strains available

The OG 18 I have had the pleasure of sampling was very good. It had that OG funk to it for sure....

I wouldn't say it is a spot on representation of the real OG, but real good.

Tricloud....where are the original clones at? I haven't seen many OGs offered in MI....couple in seed form...

but it grows super lanky, long thin branches, huge heavy colas. you have to have a tomato cage or tie it up. bends over and snaps easily. But worth the effort.

Hmmm, I've ran this one a couple times and I defiantly get the long, thin branches, just no huge heavy colas.

I think I've averaged about 2 OZ's per plant, so not what I consider a big yielder, maybe you found a good pheno.

Excellent quality though, dense, lemony goodness.

true conassuier? u gotta be kidding me i had 2 of these bad boys growing and they always seemed to grow funky. not sure what it was, so i chopped pulled em out. then i read this...DOH...bummer what did i do lol. :thumbsd:

I cannot imagine how you could have two of these and not know what they were. Was a clone only strain until recently and from what I understand Attitude will only sell the seeds 1x/yr...

I cannot imagine how you could have two of these and not know what they were. Was a clone only strain until recently and from what I understand Attitude will only sell the seeds 1x/yr...

OG Kush was clone only for about a year bro. Now you have breeders like Dr. Greenthumb he has the Ghost cut in bean form....Swerve from Cali Connection has every OG out there and every cross of OG imaginable using chems and other clone only plants. There are plenty of breeders out there working with OG Kush to put it out in bean form. Hell, even Reeferman just put out a strain with OG bred into it.

Don't get me wrong here, I love me some OG. I just think the hype needs to die down over this plant....and all the Kushes and Chems for that matter. I love these strains...but someone needs to boss up and start breeding some stuff with out Kush or Chem in it....

Archived