Osceola County Cc

LOOKING FOR ANY AND ALL VISITORS for this meeting please come if you can make it...Everyone is welcome!

itssortalegal, I just want to take a minute to thank you. You know, so many individual human beings put their time and effort and resources into helping other individual humans, and I salute you and others like you, sir. We are fortunate to have so many like you, Dr. Tarzan, everyone of you who do what they can to be compassionate and to help their fellow human beings whenever possible. I hope this is your best meeting ever, and your club grows and continues to help each other.

003P051_hz0.jpg

I need people!!! The Evart township board voted to charge for the space we will need for future meetings..We need to raise funds for the 2nd meeting if there is going to be one. I am not sure if this is because our CC is meeting there or if this is just something they decided...Donation not necessary to attend but greatly appreciated...

Thanks Bisharoo I just thought we needed one here and Tarzaan amongst others said just open it so I finally took their advice. The next one wont be held same day as Clare County had no choice this time...Like I have said want to work close with them.

I will be there and so far we have bout 5 coming for sure maybe more..and hoping a few will meet us there Sat. from Evart..We will be making both Meetings.

The meeting went great had a nice little group. Weather put a damper on things and we ended early out of sheer safety concerns. Thank you to the Clare County CC for all of your support. We did not raise enough funds to rent the Town Hall but we will soon be taking donations online.

Please visit Osceola County CC online @ http://osceolacountycc.com for club meeting details. Thank you for all the pm's of support from all the members here!

Was thinkin about you all yesterday...

I herd about the weather...

I just put shorts on and it's supposed to be a high of 77 here today... DOH...!!

Glad to hear it went off well....

Hey, see if the local Library will let you run it there like the CCCC

LOL I guess the one in Evart has a really small meeting room.

Nobody would go to the one in Reed City because it is underneath the courthouse lol...Gotta try and keep this place. Mayor saw it its real nice.

Congrats on the new Osceola club Itsortalegal.. I heard it was fun but the weather was brutal.. :-) Keep up the good work and i will attend soon!!

Lol if we can get us a building...Never fails always giant road blocks..Couple people seem to think they want to charge us because of who and what we are. If this is true it gives me even more reason to want that building lol..

screw that.. charge one charge all.. I would look into that a bit ..

I also heard there may or may not be a moratorium placed on MM in Evart as well not confirmed for sure. I have to investigate both things lol

The girl said they decided to start charging but they never have before for years. This here is why we need support from wherever we can get it. Anyone that can help with small or heck large ones lol it would be appreciated. I may never get the truth and this building will be perfect for us. I am gonna go set up a link on the osceolacountycc.com site to a donation page with google checkout so peeps can contribute if they want.

Have the word out about needing people to run localized branches in the county so that will hep also, because then we can gather donations that way as well and hold a once a month meeting in Evart..The plan for that is on the site as well.

Just thinking out loud here ,

Is their by Chance a VFW or American Legion Hall in that area . Many times they are more than willing to help a Cause that in-turn Helps Veterans and the Community . And I'll betcha they will do it for Free and more than make up for it in Sales of Food & Beverages . Good Luck & I Hope your Club Membership Expands ,,,

Just thinking out loud here ,

Is their by Chance a VFW or American Legion Hall in that area . Many times they are more than willing to help a Cause that in-turn Helps Veterans and the Community . And I'll betcha they will do it for Free and more than make up for it in Sales of Food & Beverages . Good Luck & I Hope your Club Membership Expands ,,,

If it comes to that then so be it...This place is just perfect.

Our club received some very good news today..Dr. Robert Townsend contacted me (Much thanks to him) and offered support. He wants to run clinics here for sure and wants me to come to the clinic he will be holding on the 22nd of Dec. in Clare 4-8 pm. He wants to show me how he runs his clinic and talk over how we would run one here. IF YOU ARE FROM OSCEOLA COUNTY AND ARE INTERESTED IN THIS CLINIC FOR CERTIFICATION PM ME AND WE WILL TAKE YOU! $200 for the initial certification and $150 for renewal.

Archived