Looking For Some True 8 Week Strains

wozerdozer

Why ?

If you grow 12 week strains, and flower half of your crop, then wait 6 weeks to flower the other half, you will get a 1/2 crop every 6 weeks.

Some prefer to do this, because of weight limits...... and who wants to trim everything in such a short window of time ?

Some do a weekly perpetual. Every week they move some out of the cloner, ones in the dome go into soil, small pots go into medium pot, medium pots go into large pots, large pots get cut and hung, what was hung last week goes into the jar, next to the last few weeks jars, everything gets slid over, oldest jar goes to the Patient. Assembly line.

I want strains that are potent, do what my Patient(s) and I need, as far as relief, and taste good. Eight weeks, ten weeks, 12 weeks. As long as it is good, I am happy.

Peace.

heard good things about critical+ everyone says it yields huge and finishes in about 50 days. dinafem out of boo sells them, here's a report https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=184618&highlight=dinafem

can't go wrong with bog's lifesaver... BOG'S the man super potent tasty and very fast... not big huge yields tho here's the link to his seeds. https://www.seedboutique.com/store/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=130&products_id=2152 to many grow reports of this strain to list... just check out his personal forum at icmag... says 45-50 days.

My Michigan purple lights finishes in under 8wks. 10 is to long and 9 will keep ya on the couch. I've several 8wk strains and if ya want some beans then pm me. No need to buy beans overseas when ya can support local breaders here. My stuff is more stable then most crap banks anyways as most local breads stuff is. Shoot me a pm and we'll get ya fixed up. I've a lemon skunk cross that ends under 50 days with 80% amber trichs.Yeild is about 3 zips per 3 ft girl dried.

I am looking for some 8 week flowering strains. Anybody have or can tell me what strains they run that are 8 week strains?

Thanks

Wozer

A lot of Canadian strains finish in 8 weeks. A lot of American strains finish in 8 weeks but benefit from a 9 week flower to finish. these 9 'week' strains like the OG Kush cut are purple strains take this long time to finish but have excellent taste and high without equal, they also have the best yield / quality combination.

C99, White Widow, Apollo 11, Northern Lights, and Arcata Trainwreck for example are all 8 week strains. There are in reality too many to list.

OGK, Vanilla Kush, Larry OGK, Headband are 9 week strains.

Purple Kush, and Sour Diesel are about 8 1/2 weeks so they are in the middle.

My advice is grow a purple strain with good yields and that tastes great.

Grand Daddy Purple is the best clone for beginniners They will get awesome buds and can harvest in 7 weeks. If you want to you should let the purple colors develop in week 8 by adding ice cubes to the water or by turning up the AC or blasting them with cold air in the morning. You can harvest fully finished deep purple buds just short of 8 weeks that are easy to sell. Not as good as OGK, but darn close and no one in Michigan will be able to tell, they aren't spoiled Oakland, CA smokers.

My 2 cents.

If you think you have seed worth growing PM me, and I'll trade you something...

Archived