Holland Mi. Dispensary/compassion Club/cafe'/consignment Mall/tattoos/free Hookah/art/cheap Paraphenalia Too

taintnpaint

This place is more than a dispensary. They are a compassionate center that offers a fun,and positive place to come and buy cheap meds (no more than $15/g), great coffee, and if you like, you may rent a spot there and stock it with your products, then they sell it for you and send you the check, they take NO COMMISSION. I Love this place cuz they have a great lounge to hang out with only a min. order of $3.00 (a cup of coffee) and they have free wireless.

The address is THE MIX

897 S. Washington ste. 50

Holland mi. 49423

They work with over 35 different growers, and have auctions once a month for top notch buds and clones.

just wondering why you responded to the growmeister post about needing a CG...if you're going to promote your shop,or cg services just do it..you're not tricky enought to fool me...lol.your contact # and the shops # are the same, writing in the 3rd person doesn't fool me..lol..i wish you well,just giving you a hard time..lol..zzb

just wondering why you responded to the growmeister post about needing a CG...if you're going to promote your shop,or cg services just do it..you're not tricky enought to fool me...lol.your contact # and the shops # are the same, writing in the 3rd person doesn't fool me..lol..i wish you well,just giving you a hard time..lol..zzb

:lol: I noticed that too. I was wondering why someone would be putting their number out there like that. He put it in 15 threads in the past hour. I was thinking, this guy must want his phone ringing off the hook! LOL

That doesnt seem to smart to me especiallly in the ultra conservative area known as holland. Maybe they didn't get the memo they are in Holland, MI. Even though the shop is on the south side, I wonder how long it will stay open.

:lol: I noticed that too. I was wondering why someone would be putting their number out there like that. He put it in 15 threads in the past hour. I was thinking, this guy must want his phone ringing off the hook! LOL

Guest Happy Guy

Running around here like a chicken! LOL Asks for a caregiver with a phone number. Then posts the same number for a dispensary.

This is exactly why I do not trust dispensaries even a tiny bit. It seems they are trying to reel in every caregiver they can and tie up the system. That's called a monopoly. Not good for patients.

Archived