Rocklock And Blueberry So Far

Big J

These are ikea totes they seem to be working awesome no issue at all they can hold 4 or 6 - 12" air stones I have 2 each currently. Until I get me big compressor I am thankful for the person letting me grow at their house as I live in wyoming and until I either move or John wins the lawsuit I am under the blanket! Que the judas priest please.

Here are the other clones that are now flowering went in yesterday. This is in the undisclosed grow room I deigned and help build.

93658f2a.jpg

Well I start them in the little two place bubbler on the right when they have some roots showing I hit them with about 200 ppm for 2 days then I put them in with the mom which is at right around 800 ppm. The roots have exploded since I put them in with the moms

The more I look at it the more I need to go pick up 4 more can light the kind that go between the rafters. That is the lights on the left. They ate easy to move and strong emought to get good growth.

look at you :) MORE LIGHT MORE LIGHT :goodjob: :goodjob:

but ya know...... pretty soon you are gonna have $100 worth of fluorescents in there....... and you would get MUCH better growth from a $90 metal halide light. not plugging the company, but they are good,cheap lights that have rebuilt ballast, a new bat-wing reflector, and a brand-new lamp as well.

http://www.insidesun.com/26172982eb069ce92a65579b3ca97a16.item

just an option :) looking good nonetheless!!

I have that exact same thing except for the reflector. I just have been playing hell to get this stuff to a safe place until the lawsuits against wyoming are over. I have been kicking around the idea of putting a for sale sign out front and move to friendlier areas.

• 2 weeks later...

I am getting some strawberry kush seeds via irishgreen thank you very much. Can't wait. I am now getting some diversity yes. I am having a hard time not putting the rocklock and blueberry moms into flower. I wanna keep them they where cuts from seed grown moms. So I don't wanna grow out clones to replace them. I wanna keep em vegging and keep taking clones. Wow the difference a hps makes for flowering I got my hps bulb Friday and my green peppers have tripled in size it is amazing!!! Can't wait to have a not food to flower. And I wanna get a 150 watt hps for my maters.

• 1 month later...

Well well, It has been too long I have the blueberry in flower along with a blueberry clone and a rocklock clone the rocklock mom is too large to fit in the flowering closet. I have to wait for room in the main flowering room. but here is some updates I can't get a good pic of the blueberry flowering. However the blueberry is supposed to be resinous but I am not seeing it. The Rocklock on the other hand is resinous as all heck need to get picks of those later forgot to take them while I was there. but here is the veg closet.

The rocklock mom getting huge

004-1.jpg

The sour diesel(the one in front. Just topped it today)

007.jpg

My new addition HEADBAND

006.jpg

and the 2 clones in the flower closet.

008.jpg

So far I have had 2 cuts of big bud neither made it one wilted and died the other fell victim to a clumsy Big J and I broke it. I also have another new strain in the cloner I will get pics of it when I plant it.

i see your red totes in your picture---------

WHAT ARE THOSE LIDS MADE OF????????????????????????????????????????

if that is aluminum foil on the decks... if ANY NUTRIENT SOLUTION comes into contact with the aluminum then you will have electrolysis and/or metal poisoning to your plants-also NO PVC materials with DBP -phthalate!

its got to be a nutrient/ppm/ph thing or pests which you are not seeing

get rid of all metal near grow zone for starters :^)

Archived