The Pot Book By Julie Holland M.d.

yes Sir ..! Hows the JUNGLE tarzan..? haha...I wonder how long it will take for Bubble Grower to bann this screename...? So many haters on this site. Hey do you have the Bubba Kush that Purps..? .This one is off the chaarts..I have grown bubba kush solo..this hybrid OHH my god...the day its done its gone within and hour....its crazy. I feel like its crack.haha

I did not appreciate your comment on ha ha how long will it take bubblegrower to ban this screen name, or the remark about the haters here.

OHH Boys calm it down. I came back to stay in touch with friends I made like ROCKINLESSPAUL..you ur son is my boy tell him to holla, ohh holla.. I am glad you were one of the first ones to comment...reminded me how much I missed you all..<<!! hahaha...It's a really good thing I bought a Vaporizer that calms me sufficiently so not to fire back at you like I would love to do. Instead I will just Thank You for saying hello in your on way..!! But as to my business both are great. My MED MJ and my other is great, you see when you run things professionally and ethically and price things at prices that beat the competition for and allow for superior product it will always be a positive thing. It's when greed and hate or need to fulfill a overly Capitalistic view encompass you that a business can get conveluted...if thats how you spell that word.

HAve a good evening all. Good to hear from you all +/-.

Just another Day in Paradise here....

The Bubba Kush is my Favorite .... :thumbsu:

The leaves turn a Dark Purple/ Black....

Ive got a Bubba Kush Contest ...

You might try your Luck .... :thumbsu:

Here :

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/26077-tarzans-christmas-contest/

Just so you know .... I brought attention here

I reported you as to having two user names ....

Glad the Meds are Working for you ...

I read so many post that prove many still smoking

non-working Meds ....

Anyways ... I just wanted to wave a hand and

wish You and yours a Merry Christmas " davidl "

Just another Day in Paradise here....

The Bubba Kush is my Favorite .... :thumbsu:

The leaves turn a Dark Purple/ Black....

Ive got a Bubba Kush Contest ...

You might try your Luck .... :thumbsu:

Here :

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/26077-tarzans-christmas-contest/

Just so you know .... I brought attention here

I reported you as to having two user names ....

Glad the Meds are Working for you ...

I read so many post that prove many still smoking

non-working Meds ....

Anyways ... I just wanted to wave a hand and

wish You and yours a Merry Christmas " davidl "

I have been with holding this version of Bubba Kush to keep it on the down low...don't want to many people jockin it. However I plan on mixing it with another big producer to get an even bigger powerhouse.

I have been with holding this version of Bubba Kush to keep it on the down low...don't want to many people jockin it. However I plan on mixing it with another big producer to get an even bigger powerhouse.

Well the BUBBA K I have is cut with an Old MENDO PIMP MACHINE...hahha. we will have to discuss later.

wow is all this drama found in in the book? looks like it could be a must have... :unsure:

No Drama here friend...believe me the fan club is being mild becuz I am not letting things get to me like before. Way to busy to give into that shiz....

The book is good though it goes into the pyschiarty behind Cannabis. Basically if you have any pre-disposition to Schizophrenia in your genes you have no business doing ANY DRUGS...even cannabis because it brings out that genetic flaw.

Not saying you are crazy just the book outlines alot of the mental aspects of chronic MJ use. Thats why I cycle my own MED use. To build up my dopamine and seratonin then drag it down. No matter what people say Cannabis long term use will cause manic bouts. So you jmust stop usage and let the recptors recharge and relax. The THC and CBD receptor sites can get overloaded and well temporarily burnt out. But they will repair upon a week or 2 or 3 to 4 week stopage of Cannabis. It's a fact. It's just like Creatine for body builders ...it must be cycled to fully enhance its medicinal properties.

wow is all this drama found in in the book? looks like it could be a must have... :unsure:

Well, this whole war on medicine and the people who use it is full of drama. I do second the recommendation for this book though. I haven't finished reading it yet, but I've learned a lot so far.

There are many interviews and essays of and by doctors and other professionals who have been working with the plant and the people who use it for medicine and recreation. I'm trying to understand the mindset of the prohibitionists. I haven't found many answers for that in this book, but there are some clues. The interview with the guy who runs the government's cannabis farm at Mississippi State left me scratching my head. For one thing, he thinks that if people are going to use cannabis they should stick it up their @ss. :thumbsd:

Lots of good info on the treatment of various diseases and conditions with requests that the government allow more research.

The author has done a great job of compiling up to date information on many aspects of this wonderful plant.

Well, this whole war on medicine and the people who use it is full of drama. I do second the recommendation for this book though. I haven't finished reading it yet, but I've learned a lot so far.

There are many interviews and essays of and by doctors and other professionals who have been working with the plant and the people who use it for medicine and recreation. I'm trying to understand the mindset of the prohibitionists. I haven't found many answers for that in this book, but there are some clues. The interview with the guy who runs the government's cannabis farm at Mississippi State left me scratching my head. For one thing, he thinks that if people are going to use cannabis they should stick it up their @ss. :thumbsd:

Lots of good info on the treatment of various diseases and conditions with requests that the government allow more research.

The author has done a great job of compiling up to date information on many aspects of this wonderful plant.

The Psychiatrics are what interest me...I minored in Social-Psych in college. I do agree with most of the docs interviewed that people with pre-dispositions to mental ilness should abstain from Cannabis use. Meaning Bi-polar, or schizoprenics should clearly stay away. Or people that have been known to respond to substances in an addictive manner. Which unfortunately is alot of the people that are patients...lol...

I am searching for more clear and concise data that show the patterns of long term Cannabis use effects have on the nuerons in the brain....neuro-transmitters and what the direct correlation is on Seratonin and Dopamine levels. My point being does Cannabis USE/ABUSE cause bouts of Depression or Manic episodes...??

Archived