New Job: Teaching How To Grow Mmj In Roseville College

It's a well-paid teaching job so I'm not complaining and while I have 20 years in all phases of marijuana production--none in breeding, however and that is not meant to be covered in this course--it's a somewhat daunting task to be ready with curriculum and lesson plans in February to face 20 students and equip them in just 6 weeks (using only lettuce and basil in 4 different grow media) to equip them to leave my classroom truly equipped to grow top meds and reliably successfully produce potent medical marijuana crops. Who--if any of you?-- has seen such or similar currricula, lesson plans, with equipment lists and prepared exams and student workbooks and teacher study guide? Teaching the class is one thing but preparing the students to be superior farmers is my goal and if the wheel has already been written(or partially drafted) I can focus on sharpening the emphases to the 39 or 41 or 53 vital thoughts and practice that practitioners need to master to ensure consistent success as superior producer of top grade medical marijuana. Thanks for any help you can offer.

the community has amassed a pretty large library of info available here:

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/18150-need-your-grow-questions-answered-come-on-in/

it may be worth it to spend a couple days reading it..... and then you will be able to ask specific questions/get answers well before February.

the growers bible (linked to above) is a great source..... and is known as.... well pretty much the Bible.

i have nothing against the books out there.......nothing at all. they make great tools to carry around with you, and they can also be a basis of proof for any theories that may come up in class...... rather than "because some dude on the internet said so".

they one problem with books is the ever changing methods/ways/products in the industry. a book published 3 years (im just making that number up) is out of date. sure it will have all the basics of cultivation...... those will never change. but in order to stay up-to-date (or get more up-to-date info) i would suggest starting online and in magazines/monthly publications. just trying to help a bit as you were a tad unclear in your message. didnt know if you wanted something specifically on breeding.... or if you just wanted to refresh yourself on everything..... or get up-to-date on the latest :)

as far as class agenda that is out there and available already, i have no clue. sorry.

anything i can help you with, feel free to private message me.

happy holidays.

Archived