Planetgreentreesradio 2Night 8-10

PLANET GREENTREES TONIGHT LIVE 800 PM -10PM

http://www.blogtalkr...lanetgreentrees

PLANET GREENTREES

Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

IF YOU ARE A MEDICAL MARIHUANA PATIENT OR CAREGIVER LOOKING FOR A SAFE PLACE TO INTERACT WITH OTHER MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY, PLANET GRENTREES IS THE PLACE.

PLEASE JOIN US TONIGHT FOR OUR REGULAR DISCUSSION ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT IS MEDICAL MARIHUANA.

TONIGHT IN THE STUDIO WILL BE OUR USUALSUSPECTS

CHAD AND TONEY FROM THE BIRMINGHAM COMPASSION CLUB

PEANUT BUTTER

RON FROM THE Marijuana Ranch/WAYNE WASHTENAW COMPASSION CLUB

TONTO with the THC Testing Center

Your Host Attorney Michael Komorn

MICHAEL HAS GOTTEN A LOT OF GREAT LEGAL QUESTIONS QUESTIONS FROM THE MMMA WEBSITE THAT HE WILL PLAN TO TRY TO ANSWER LIVE ON THE AIR, THAT HE HOPES WILL BE HELPFUL TO THE COMMUNITY, SO TURN IN FOR THAT OR CALL IN TO THE SHOW WITH ANY LEGAL QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE AND HE WILL TRY TO ANSWER THEM.

WE HAVE AN EXCITING SHOW, WE PLAN TO GIVE AWAY SOME PRIZES FOR PATIENTS AND CAREGIVERS LISTENERS AND PROVIDE SOME DISCOUNTS TO OUR LISTENERS FOR PURCHASES FOR MEDICAL MARIHUANA ITEMS

THE CALL IN NUMBER IS: Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

OR VISIT THE WEBSITE AT http://www.blogtalkr...lanetgreentrees

WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU TONIGHT.

If you have a medical marihuana question or comment, please call in live, or leave them on the forum for the MMMA, and I will try to answer them live on the air.

http://www.blogtalkr...lanetgreentrees

PLANET GREENTREES

PLANET GREENTREES 12 15 10 Webisode #22

Please join us tonight for a special 2 hour show. It will be our last show for 2010. We will be returning for our next live show on January 5th 2011 (mark your calendars).

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

I wanted to personally thank the Medical Marihuana Community for all its support. The idea for this radio show was to try to provide a place for learning and interaction for the medical marihuana community. To discuss issues and share experiences.

It has been a crazy year for our community, every day there is usually some monumental event making it hard for community to feel safe. It has been our philosophy that by talking, sharing and learning we can bring a little serenity in these times of chaos.

I wanted to also thank all the guests and callers who have participated in the show over the last year. You are courageous for sharing your experience and I know that others in the community appreciate it.

Also thanks for all the in studio support, (especially Ken the Producer) every week many people show up in the studio and help with the production of the show, as well as help drive the conversation. You are the ones that make the show work.

It is our plan to continue with our efforts in 2011, and continue to bring you the best radio show that we can provide.

So to the medical marihuana community Thank You for all your support. Have a safe and happy Holiday, and we look forward to being back Jan 5, 2011 8-10, and every Wednesday night thereafter.

Guest line up for tonight. (We have learned that the list is subject to changes throughout the day).

Dr. Karl Ebner:

Dr. Ebner is a friend of mine, and an expert witness in the case (Driving while Impaired by THC/ Any Presence-Livingston County) I have spoken about on the show.

His training is in Toxicology and Pharmacology amongst other scientific methods.

We are excited to have him on the show tonight to talk about:

1. Marihuana and Driving

2. Blood Testing for Marihuana/State Police Lab.

3. Effects of Marihuana in the treatment of pain.

4. Delta 9/ 11-Carboxy THC.

5. Confirmation Bias

6. And any other questions that our community may come up with.

If you have questions that you would like Dr. Ebner to answer please feel free to call in to the show or post them on this thread, and we will try to have them answered on the air.

Summary

Certified Toxicologist, Diplomate American Board of Toxicology. Committed to resolving forensic issues through toxicology, pharmacology, quality control and assurance principles and practices. Background: forensic & clinical toxicology, forensic consulting, methods research and development, in vitro diagnostic (IVD) design review, quality system regulations, vaccine R&D, and biochemical toxicology. Developed in vivo animal models with diagnostic tests for Reye’s Syndrome, Alzheimer’s Disease, and organophosphate delayed neurotoxicity.

Also in the Studio we will have one of my clients (Client X-patient and caregiver) who has probably one of the most bizarre cases I have ever been involved with, you have to hear it to believe it.

Puff Danny will also be in the studio, and I understand we will have some of his medical marihuana patient ingestion devices available for giveaway, for those who call into the show. (Patient status required)

As you know it is our intent to create a safe and comfortable environment for the Medical Marihuana Community to interact, teach, learn and evolve. At some point patients and caregivers need to be free from the fear of arrest and prosecution. Lets move the conversation forward.

We look forward to a great show tonight.

CALL IN NUMBER: (347) 326-9626

Michael A. Komorn

Attorney and Counselor

Law Office of Michael A. Komorn

3000 Town Center, Suite, 1800

Southfield, MI 48075

800-656-3557 (Toll Free)

248-351-2200 (Office)

248-357-2550 (Phone)

248-351-2211 (Fax)

Email: michael@komornlaw.com

Check out our Radio show:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/planetgreentrees

NEW CALL IN NUMBER: (347) 326-9626

Live Every Wednesday 8-9:30 p.m.

PLANET GREENTREES

w/ Attorney Michael Komorn

The most relevant radio talk show for the Michigan Medical Marijuana Community. PERIOD.

If you have a medical marihuana question or comment, please email them to me, or leave them on the forum for the MMMA, and I will try to answer them live on the air.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/planetgreentrees

PLANET GREENTREES Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

Did that caller from the 619 area code from San Diego say that he was impressed by the cards we had here vs the one's in California because ours looked so good and professional because they had our pictures on them????

Am I hearing that correctly? I thought I heard Peanutbutter tell him that he was dealing with an undercover officer.

I'm baffled. Neither my card or my wife's has our picture on them and I know a lot of patients and caregivers and NONE of their cards have pictures on them either.

Mizerman

p.s. nice music

Archived