Oil And Tincture Dispenser.

Better than a dropper bottle. Less mess and measured. The one pictured holds 30 ml and dispenses .5 ml per dose. You can get them up to 120 ml in a .5 or 1 ml per dose size. A little pricey at $5.50 per disposable 120 ml shipped, but clean and easy to use for disabled persons. You can order a sample for $.01. http://www.topipump.com/store.html

I ask all tincture users to give this a try and let us all know what you think. Myself and my patients love this.

gallery_1942_561_17504.jpg

gallery_1942_561_12857.jpg

Better than a dropper bottle. Less mess and measured. The one pictured holds 30 ml and dispenses .5 ml per dose. You can get them up to 120 ml in a .5 or 1 ml per dose size. A little pricey at $5.50 per disposable 120 ml shipped, but clean and easy to use for disabled persons. You can order a sample for $.01. http://www.topipump.com/store.html

I ask all tincture users to give this a try and let us all know what you think. Myself and my patients love this.

gallery_1942_561_17504.jpg

gallery_1942_561_12857.jpg

Interesting idea. Could you give some more detail as to how to how it works? Does it pump a drop that can be used orally or into a herbal tea? This sounds like a great way to meter the dosage.

"My cannabis oil is semi-solid until warmed."

With alcohol or glycerin based tinctures you have the ability to disperse without warming up first, but I've used oils that need warmed also. Anything and all methods to metered dispersement that people are willing to share is helpful. I have a patient that has a movement disorder and he has a heck of a time with tinctures. These look great as well thank you for sharing your idea!

Dizz

Interesting idea. Could you give some more detail as to how to how it works? Does it pump a drop that can be used orally or into a herbal tea? This sounds like a great way to meter the dosage.

It's an airless pump. Inside the bottom half is a bag that collapses as product is dispensed.

Order a sample. They are great for those with hand joint problems.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to tell everyone how happy my patients and I are with these. Spoke to the company today about reduced shipping. They seem very ready to work with customers and said they may be able to save on shipping if you email them directly with order information.

I also figured out how to reuse them if anybody is interested.

Archived