Flushing Plant?

tooldini

I have a Purple Jems plant that is 42 days from seed. I will be harvesting in about 20 days. Should I feed my normal dose of EarthJuice one more time or just plain water till harvest? Plant is doing well has alot of yellow leaves though but buds are getting fatter since last night. Should I just water like normal or one more dose? Thanks for any help this is only my 2 finished plant.

I have a Purple Jems plant that is 42 days from seed. I will be harvesting in about 20 days. Should I feed my normal dose of EarthJuice one more time or just plain water till harvest? Plant is doing well has alot of yellow leaves though but buds are getting fatter since last night. Should I just water like normal or one more dose? Thanks for any help this is only my 2 finished plant.

20 more days? I'd hit it again with the juice....

yea id hit em again, I like to give them 7 to 10 days of water only before crop! give em another boost, and you prob know your leaves are supposed to turn yellow at the end of grow! its fall! trees lose leaves in the fall!

Peace

FTW

Jim

:thumbsu: thanks I will feed tomorrow and also do you think it really maters the temp of the water I feed? It seems mean to dump 55 degree water into warm soil but maybe it don't matter

I used to try and keep enough water at grow room temp! I dont use any kind of hot water from the faucet, it has the most germs in it, cold water is better!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Thats about as big a pot as I could fit in the PC case LOL I have a fairly big cabinet I am gonna put a HPS light in pretty soon till I get my big room going,, kinda broke right now. My last purple jem was on 4" it was kinda funny.Don't think I have heard of Querkle LOL I will be shooting you a PM tomorrow.

Archived