Garden Hose

foxman711

I have been having a problem with extremely low yields, especially with MK-Ultra. Looking at the difference between my earlier grows, which had good yields, and my more recent grows, that had low yields, the only difference that I can find is the plumbing was jury-rigged with 50 ft. of garden hose. I know that N G W hose is harmful, but is garden hose bad also?

I have been having a problem with extremely low yields, especially with MK-Ultra. Looking at the difference between my earlier grows, which had good yields, and my more recent grows, that had low yields, the only difference that I can find is the plumbing was jury-rigged with 50 ft. of garden hose. I know that N G W hose is harmful, but is garden hose bad also?

I've got the same problem. My yields are half what they use to be.

I've narrowed it down to about 20 things. :lol:

Seriously though, were there any other differences? You haven't done anything differently? I've done so many changes in the last year that I had to back track and go over everything. Hopefully, these next few runs will tell me if I'm going in the right direction or not. Good luck to you!

There could be another answer have you gotten new containers of nutrients? There is a huge difference in the new bottle of bloom I got from the first. The color is more brilliant it also seems to take a higher ppm to really get the plants to take off. how about your ph solutions I had an issue with mine almost lost my first plants due to it. best thing to due is back and forth with someone I would be honored to be that person. I did this with bubblegrower during the dilemma I was having he would say is it this I would say no ended up being the ph solution was unstable.

I would start recording everything you do to your gals.

For instance...I use a couple of dry erase boards in my grow. Everytime I feed....water...spray...anything it is recorded on the board. This allows for instant back tracking...so I can see what has been done and what needs to be done. Once the cycle is done it all is recorded into a notebook for future reference. Doing this has allowed me to achieve some great consistency with my rooms...it also let's me look back and see what I may have done wrong or right...

Hope this helps...

What about temperature of the room? With winter hitting, if you're growing in an uninsulated space and the temps have dropped 20 or 30 degrees from what they were previously, that could result in smaller yields. Also, water temps (particularly in hydro) and root zone temps can make a huge difference in yield.

Archived