Blue Dream And Blue Dream Clones

125th

bud trader.com

somebody on here's right, blue dream is a late attack for mites, after everything else in your room but the Qleaner has 'em. 

But--a verrrrrrry slow veg, way worse than anything of doc's, but subject outdoors to PM, just like Purple Power.

Edited by pic book

looking for blue dream clones

wink.gif HELP wink.gif

I am running Night Terror OG by Rare Dankness right now which is Blue Dream x Rare Danknesss#1...it's in flower so can't speak for the end product but so far it looks very nice.  The stems are a very bright green with red lines on a few running all thru the stems.  From vegging it smells a bit like some Mango and hazes I have run in the past.  Will know whats up in about 45 days.  i will post some pics of the dry meds.

Still haven't found a good one.

i have run thru the entire bandwagon of breeders and found 2 that stick out well 3 but I have extensively run  strains from Bodhi Seeds and Gage Green.  I highly reccomend to try both breeders.  They may not have the BlueBery crosses like some but i can honestly say they both have exceeded my expectations. 

cheers.

Gave green, I've been seeing everyone talking about them but Ive never heard of them.point me in direction good sir.im in no hurry, not really looking until next month, all set with cheese and deep purple ATM.ive ran a few blue dream over the years including one my buddy came back from Cali with...all huge diss appointments. But then none of them had the structure or leaves like you see in subcools vids.im lookn for the sativa llike structure with the indica like buds. Gage green are they mi based?

Gave green, I've been seeing everyone talking about them but Ive never heard of them.point me in direction good sir.im in no hurry, not really looking until next month, all set with cheese and deep purple ATM.ive ran a few blue dream over the years including one my buddy came back from Cali with...all huge diss appointments. But then none of them had the structure or leaves like you see in subcools vids.im lookn for the sativa llike structure with the indica like buds. Gage green are they mi based?

Gage Green is one of the top innovators out right now but the problem is that they only do exclusive drops to seedbanks.  They are west coast breeders that have a proprietary breeding stock...Grape stompers and grape Stomper OG's are off the hook.  They have a good THE WHITE.  THe have a amazing pupr called Mendo Montage.

For example they in some caes pre-sell out or if your lucky enough to catch a drop then you might have to stay up all night. because when they do the drops in UK time it is like 3-6 am our time.  And they only do limited drops for example like 25-50 packs per seedbank.

There is a drop going down for new gear June 20th.  I highly advise looking up the new gear on their facebook page. 

I receive free beans from them to test but I just bought a pack today called Ocean Beach Og x Grape Stomper but I have a direct connect with a Seedbank that let me acquire them prior to them even hitting the market.  Or prior to the bank even receiving it..lol..I know lots of trust right to willingly pay someone before they have even received the product.  haha...but you do what you have to do to obtain the finest genetics.  This is just another reason why meds are not free.  Acquisition of genetics ain't free.  Especially this cutting edge clone only stuff crossed to their breeding males.

Edited by motorcitymeds

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...