Sex Possibilities: Clone only females

Stature: Single Kola stretcher

Yield: 2 pounds per 1000 watts

Odor Level: Average

Odor Description: Fruity Berries

Taste Level: 9

Taste Description: sweet spicy fruity, blue berries and grapes

Breeders Description

Blue Dream (Blueberry x Haze) was bred by patients for medical effects using the body high of and indica and the cerebral effects from the sativa. It’s highly effective for pain without the sedative effects of a pure indica. Patients needing effective pain relief during the day will find the effects are long lasting and will find it has a pleasant taste.

Yield

You can go straight from clone on this strain and easily pull 600 grams from a 1000 watt. Expect plants with no veg to reach a height of 3 feet in 3 gallon buckets (soil). Vegging plants for 2 weeks will pull around 900 grams per light if the plants are properly trained and a bigger 5 gallon pot is used. You can expect higher yield in hydro, and outdoors you can pull 7 pounds from one well cared for plant. She grows vigorously and is easy to grow. Perfect commercial yield and connoisseur taste. Buds look ready at 60 days. Allowing them to go 70 days will improve the quality though. Buds turn light blue late in flowering if the tempature dips.

Structure

Plants show extremely thin leaves and tend to look almost 100% sativa. A 300% stretch the first weeks of bloom tends to favor one large Kola. LST training is recommended. Buds tend to foxtail later in flower.

I have the strain and dont have any problems cloning. The only issue is, I have been struggling with spider mites and I wouldnt want to send those off to someone, even tho they dont seem to like the Blue Dream much. Never saw any on her (blue dream mom), just my Mikados.....the seem to love that strain.....but just because I havent seen any on the Blue Dreams doesnt mean they are not on there and I wouldnt want to be the cause for infecting someones grow op...........Spider Mites Suck

Peace all,

Wildman

I have the strain and dont have any problems cloning. The only issue is, I have been struggling with spider mites and I wouldnt want to send those off to someone, even tho they dont seem to like the Blue Dream much. Never saw any on her (blue dream mom), just my Mikados.....the seem to love that strain.....but just because I havent seen any on the Blue Dreams doesnt mean they are not on there and I wouldnt want to be the cause for infecting someones grow op...........Spider Mites Suck

Peace all,

Wildman

Well I would be up for a road trip.... spider mites suck but you can kill them if you work your a$$ off. I would love to get at least one or a few. Please PM me.

Well I would be up for a road trip.... spider mites suck but you can kill them if you work your a$$ off. I would love to get at least one or a few. Please PM me.

Sent you a message MED-Jack...

Wow this must be a very desired strain, since I replied earlier in this post I have had 3 requests for clones so far. This suprised me as I did let people know that I am figting mites in my room at the moment, never saw any visible on my Blue Dream strain, just my Mikado's. But its still a risk of mite infection.

For people that are interested, I will do 1 or 2 at time as I cut them. I might only ask for gas money if I have to go to far out of my way to meet anyone, would like to help out the community as it has helped me. I would also ask that if I give them to you, that you give them to others here in the community and not sell them for profit.

Again you MUST have a valid non expired card.

Peace all,

Wildman

Edited by wildman69

Sent you a message MED-Jack...

Wow this must be a very desired strain, since I replied earlier in this post I have had 3 requests for clones so far. This suprised me as I did let people know that I am figting mites in my room at the moment, never saw any visible on my Blue Dream strain, just my Mikado's. But its still a risk of mite infection.

For people that are interested, I will do 1 or 2 at time as I cut them. I might only ask for gas money if I have to go to far out of my way to meet anyone, would like to help out the community as it has helped me. I would also ask that if I give them to you, that you give to them others here in the community and not sell them for profit.

Again you MUST have a valid non expired card.

Peace all,

Wildman

Thanks alot man..... You will be paid one way or another

• 2 weeks later...