Govt Official In Trouble For Faking Illness For Mmj Card

Guest finallyfree09

So how is this different than what Oakland county did to the dispensaries?

They both lied Oakland county drug cops wont face the same fate as this jerk but they should forgery of state documents is a very serious offense but i guess its not for those who are paid to enforce the law sounds like a very bad double standard to me.

So how is this different than what Oakland county did to the dispensaries?

They both lied Oakland county drug cops wont face the same fate as this jerk but they should forgery of state documents is a very serious offense but i guess its not for those who are paid to enforce the law sounds like a very bad double standard to me.

This guy lied to the doc to get his card. Jokland County made there own card.

Both should be charged with there crimes to the fullest extent! Actually, Jokland should be charged with so many more crimes, but I am sure we have all seen the list of crap they did, and the punishment they never got for it, or slap on the wrist at most....

Just like when a Wickenburg, Az. city cop gets busted for 2 ounces of cocaine, gets his hands slapped and forced to leave the force. The year before that he was awarded Rookie of the Year. No charges. Same old chit man.

yea and leo dont drink and drive either! cops get away with murder! and everything else! when you do read about a police cheif or mayor or some big shot that got a drunk driving, it is because he crossed some one on L.E's side! Period! and it makes the news!

We only know what they want us to know!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived