A Dryden Businessman,

Local marijuana activists arrested on drug charges

Suspects nabbed picking up 42 kilos of pot BY PHIL FOLEY 810-452-2616 pfoley@mihomepaper.com PONTIAC — A Dryden businessman, who has been a vocal advocate of medical marijuana, and a Colorado woman were arrested Jan. 20 at a shipping company warehouse with what Oakland County Sheriff’s Office investigators say was 42 kilos of “high grade” marijuana.

http://thecountypress.mihomepaper.com/news/2011-01-30/Front_Page/Local_marijuana_activists_arrested_on_drug_charges.html

Perhaps these papers need to get stories figured out. Is it pounds or Kilos?? Goes to show us how often the press gets there stories mixed around ??

http://www.theoaklan...59824798924.txt

LOL i understnd what you mean but at this point it wont matter if it's 42K or 42 LB

i know this guy but i dont understand why he would do this he knew they were watching him this is not good for Medical Marihuana IMO

but we need to hear his side of the story

yep dont matter if its 42k's or 42 lb's not going to go well! I most def hope im wrong and some one has a plan! :rolleyes:

Peace and Ill go smoke my peice vape and not worry about this tonite!

FTW

Jim

well i read it, it dont say much, but im sure there is a problem shipping from cali to mi, in a steel drum! fed laws! I dont think id like to mess around with fed laws! not tonite any how! Best of luck! some folks just dont get it!

later daze! :bong7bp::judge::bong7bp::roadrage::startle:

There is another thread started on this same subject with some responses. (just in case you missed it :) ) There are a few other discrepencies between the 2 papers, I just used that one as an example! The link I provided will tell a person that it was shipped from California, not Colorado??? I agree whether kilos or lbs, its still ALOT!! Whether its California or Colorado, it's still NOT Michigan!!

LOL i understnd what you mean but at this point it wont matter if it's 42K or 42 LB

i know this guy but i dont understand why he would do this he knew they were watching him this is not good for Medical Marihuana IMO

but we need to hear his side of the story

It doesn't shed a bad light on MM

Only on Himself

His 42 whatevers have absolutely nothing to do with my geniune legal efforts

There is another thread started on this same subject with some responses. (just in case you missed it :) ) There are a few other discrepencies between the 2 papers, I just used that one as an example! The link I provided will tell a person that it was shipped from California, not Colorado??? I agree whether kilos or lbs, its still ALOT!! Whether its California or Colorado, it's still NOT Michigan!!

Am sorry i did not see the other thread be for i put this up i will let this one go

Guest 1TokeOverLine

But was it really necessary to report that this person was an activist if attacking mj activism isn't your original agenda. When a reporter picks and chooses information to slander a movement under another headline, it's just bad journalism. IMHO this reporter just revealed his true alliances with our opposition, but the underhanded way he did it is unethical.

1T

Archived