Federal Employee

robsherri

I'm not a lawyer, but I would think that if your wife's name is on 'any' papers that show a partial ownership in a 'dispensary', IF that dispensary was shown to be illegal, either at the state OR federal level, she could be pulled into the 'legal problem' that might result.

And I would certainly take into account some of the points that Zapa made in his reply.

Mine works for the U.S.D.A and they were notified that they are employed through the federal government and it is illegal and will be treated as such.

I took that as if she even gets a card she would loose her job!

Good thing she doesn't smoke but I still thought it was b.s

So I would have to say that "yes her job would be at stake very much so "

Never invest in a bussiness that you will own less than 50% of. NEVER. And one in a gray area Never. your wife has a good job with health care and a penison, Thats a nice bird in the hand, God knows whats in the bush but its not two more birds. Good luck but i say never

NO DISPENSARIES. IF THEY WERE LEGAL, THEY'D BE MENTIONED IN OUR LAW. MM is NOT recognized by the feds. Federal employees and dispensaries= BIG TROUBLE. Our community is afraid of losing the right to grow our own meds. If all this is just an investment to you, than you do NOT care about patients and caregivers.

Sb

My wife works the United States Post Office. A friend has asked us to invest/ co-own in their dispensary they want to open. Can she be a co-owner/investor in this and not be fired? She is not a patient just a investor.

The dispensaries are a bad investment until the law allows them to operate so far it seems that they (Leo) do not like them and seeing that your wife has a good job as a postal carrier (federal) no way id risk my career for such a risky investment.

Well beat me off and call me a hickey but as I recall Dispensaries were specifically ruled legal in Isabella County in what I believe to be the only court to issue an opinion on the question.....

That said I agree with most of what has been said with the exception of Officer Silverblue. :sword:

The judge in Isabella county ruled that pt 2 pt is well within the law!

He said nothing about Dispensaries being OK.

The Isabella cc does not sell to you: you have to trade with another pt.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived