Tierear ! Mubarak Is Gone

solabeirtan

Just woke from my Siesta, this was on CNN, Dont know if that Spelling is Right it Looks a little Left to me. Just Learned that word "Tierear" from BHO on his <6 min Acknowledgment Speech. Walk Like An E G Y P T I A N ! ........ Peace ! ......................................Let it Rain Down on US !!!

ps

Tried to Correct my Headliner, dont think thats possible Anyway s here ye go

"Tahrir" means "liberation" in Arabic.

...sometimes pronounced Tierear, more correctly Tahreer ?

Just woke from my Siesta, this was on CNN, Dont know if that Spelling is Right it Looks a little Left to me. Just Learned that word "Tierear" from BHO on his <6 min Acknowledgment Speech. Walk Like An E G Y P T I A N ! ........ Peace ! ......................................Let it Rain Down on US !!!

ps

Tried to Correct my Headliner, dont think thats possible Anyway s here ye go

"Tahrir" means "liberation" in Arabic.

...sometimes pronounced Tierear, more correctly Tahreer ?

While Murabak was crooked, he was not a muslim extremist. His replacement can be worst.

Note: Egypt was very important to covert ops/mil - we dump prisoners we wanted interrogated or disappeared - in Egypt's prisons.

-DN

While Murabak was crooked, he was not a muslim extremist. His replacement can be worst.

Note: Egypt was very important to covert ops/mil - we dump prisoners we wanted interrogated or disappeared - in Egypt's prisons.

-DN

With friends like that ... who needs enemies?

Mubarak suppressed his own people for 30 years. He beat them viciously until they bled on their own streets or in their own homes.

Freedom of speech only applied to those who spoke positively about his regime..

Today is the day that the Egyptian government surrendered the freedoms of the people.

Whether or not they go extremist is to be determined. Could be another Iran, or could be another Iraq (without us having to spend billions of our tax money).. All we can do is hope for the best.

Our ties to Egypt are not nearly as important as Egypt's ties to Israel.

Mubarak did not control the people without the help of the military. Now he is out and the military is in charge. Can you say "meet the new boss, same as the old boss?"

There will be a vote and the appearance of democracy. However the military is hedging their bet by distancing themselves from Mubarak and hoping they can get their own puppet dictator into power. Lets be real. those military generals are just as corrupt as Mubarak was and they have a lot to lose if they can't maintain control.

I hope they do get true democracy but I think the people need to be very careful and very educated. The danger is they either get another military dictator or they fall pray to a religious regime that is just as repressive.

Archived