Growgoddess Bud Report

Happy Valentines Day GiGi .... :blow-a-heart:

============================

Here is my report :

Dr. Atomic Blueberry Jam

* Very Nice Head Tune ( Fairly Intense )

* Sweet Blueberry Taste

* Aroma Sweet

* Curred Very Nice

* Burn Nice

* Solid buds

* Medication Value 8

Querkle

* Great Distinctive Smell

* Rough Taste - harsh on lungs

* Burned Good

* Curred Very Nice

* Buds were Solid

* Medication Value 6.8

Strawberry Cough

* Lives up to it's Name ( cough-cough)

* Very Nice Sweet Taste - Fruity

* Firm Bud

* Smooth Burning and Taste

* Aroma Smells Sweet

* Medication Value 8.5

All Meds were cover by lots of THC and

in Glass Ball Jars , Very Perfessional Quality ..... :thumbsu:

Medication lasted approx. 2 hours

Thank - You GiGi for the Fantastic Samples

I was honored for the Gifts of Love & Compassion ... :bighug:

Here is my report :

Dr. Atomic Blueberry Jam

* Very Nice Head Tune ( Fairly Intense )

* Sweet Blueberry Taste

* Aroma Sweet

* Curred Very Nice

* Burn Nice

* Solid buds

* Medication Value 8

Querkle

* Great Distinctive Smell

* Rough Taste - harsh on lungs

* Burned Good

* Curred Very Nice

* Buds were Solid

* Medication Value 6.8

Strawberry Cough

* Lives up to it's Name ( cough-cough)

* Very Nice Sweet Taste - Fruity

* Firm Bud

* Smooth Burning and Taste

* Aroma Smells Sweet

* Medication Value 8.5

I agree !!!!!

Thank you very much for your feedback and your honesty.

This proves to me that everyone is different and what might work wonders for one may not do the same for others.

You know, I almost stopped growing the Strawberry Cough, but I think I will keep it going for a while.

Tarzan, you are the first person that preferred the SBC over the others.

That is why it is good to share with others to get a better perspective on the strains available. To get an opportunity to find what really works for you rather than investing in seeds, time, and space to grow out a strain to find out you don't care for it.

Thanks again!

P.S. There will be (2) 5g jars of the Dr. Atomic BBJ for the drawing at the nest Mt. Pleasant CC meeting this Thursday (2/17)

Tarzan, That's awesome I had recently suggested a thread like this, just for this reason!!

Something grown by a member reported on by a patient, great to read,well informed Thank you!

Good job GrowGoddess, Dr. Atomic sounds like something id like to try.

Trix

Thanks again for the feedback, it really helps a lot.

You know, I should have mentioned something when I gave that to you, I didn't think of it at the time. Maybe it is why you liked the Strawberry better?

With the Querkel it is a must to smoke when moist. With the Dr. Atomic it is somewhat a must. I have grown many strains throughout the years and have never had strains that were better when smoked moist until now. Now I'm not talking just harvested and wet, but after curing, and kept moist like you would a cigar. Thes two strains (Querkle and Dr. Atomic BBJ are kind of like cigarette tobacco, if they are totally dry it will be stale and harsh.

I need to ask, did you let the Dr. Atomic and Querkle dry out before you smoked them? If so, you will have to try again while moist. Just cut it up fine and roll it somewhat loose. They both have good burning properties and burn real good moist.

Tarzan, That's awesome I had recently suggested a thread like this, just for this reason!!

Something grown by a member reported on by a patient, great to read,well informed Thank you!

Good job GrowGoddess, Dr. Atomic sounds like something id like to try.

Trix

You are right, something like this should be done much more often.

We need to nominate a panel of judges, like Tarzan for one, where patients and caregivers donate meds to them for analysis. These judges would be a neutral group that would have nothing to gain or lose by testing and analyzing product and giving out their opinion on the medicinal value of the strains. This should not be conducted as a contest, that would be more harmful than helpful to the cause in my opinion. This is more for a research and development for the good of the patients, caregivers, and the medical marijuana community.

It can help guide patients and caregivers to what strains to choose, wether or not they have the right phenotype, and so much more. It could also help patients in choosing a caregiver.

Thanks trix for your input!

We need to nominate a panel of judges, like Tarzan for one, where patients and caregivers donate meds to them for analysis. These judges would be a neutral group that would have nothing to gain or lose by testing and analyzing product and giving out their opinion on the medicinal value of the strains. This should not be conducted as a contest, that would be more harmful than helpful to the cause in my opinion. This is more for a research and development for the good of the patients, caregivers, and the medical marijuana community.

It can help guide patients and caregivers to what strains to choose, wether or not they have the right phenotype, and so much more. It could also help patients in choosing a caregiver.

GrowGoddess, here was the topic I suggested. I have been giving it a lot of thought possible trying to code a program for this but I don't have much time.

thinking maybe add a category in our profiles, that people could comment on your products or something yanno?

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/28402-strain-reviews/page__p__264137__fromsearch__1#entry264137

Trix

Great Idea ,

A taste testing review board of sorts for Patient & Caregiver Growers to provide samples of their grows for Tasting & Quality Analysis to be openly reported in a thread here on the site . This would be a Great Tool for those Patients looking for a new strain or possibly a new Caregiver as well as provide input on one's end product . I would think set it up with a Taste Testing Crew & let growers submit samples for review . Then the Taste Testing Crew would sample & Jointly Collaborate their Unbiased findings back here . Sure seems like a good way for a grower to gain some Great PR & Recognition for their Toils .I would be More than Glad to help get things Rolling by volunteering my Tasting Analysis abilities . Now let the MMMA Medicinal Review begin . Have Match , Will Travel ,,, :cigar:

Archived