Hey Newbie Here Just Thought I'd Make My First Post

budd...d

Hey wazzzz up!!!...been checking this site out for awhile, finally decided to join...me and my wife have had our cards now for 2 yrs.....the wife is not real fond of me joining saying why would I want to broadcast to everyone what we do especially if leo is on the site which I guess she has a point... just finishing my 5th full grow and am shutting everything down for revamping the entire operation....I have a total of 10 yrs growing expiernce 8 of which were not legal,so I think I pretty much got this grow thing down,there seems to be a lot of good info on this site and a lot of knowlegable growers,hopefully I contribute some !!....thats all for now...peace out

Hey wazzzz up!!!...been checking this site out for awhile, finally decided to join...me and my wife have had our cards now for 2 yrs.....the wife is not real fond of me joining saying why would I want to broadcast to everyone what we do especially if leo is on the site which I guess she has a point... just finishing my 5th full grow and am shutting everything down for revamping the entire operation....I have a total of 10 yrs growing expiernce 8 of which were not legal,so I think I pretty much got this grow thing down,there seems to be a lot of good info on this site and a lot of knowlegable growers,hopefully I contribute some !!....thats all for now...peace out

:yahoo-wave:

they already know where we live they have our cards, in some cases bank accounts, cell phones....etc..etc. Just be smart and don't get buck wild like some of these get rich quick greed mongers that are running dispensaries.

If you ever have any questions on genetics you can email us or go to our website and read up on different strains. There is also a Medical strain guide circulating aroound on this site. We are pasting that grid to our website with permission from the 1toke member that created it.

-Motown

First of all...I have to tell ya.....my wife says I have to give up all the ya'll and the just plain ya .....I'm sure you have figured out by now I'm from the south....born and raised...grew some of the best outdoor swamp grows you ever seen...this stuff would make you balk tackwords and get ... your mords all wixed up.....hey people....peace out!!!!

they already know where we live they have our cards, in some cases bank accounts, cell phones....etc..etc. Just be smart and don't get buck wild like some of these get rich quick greed mongers that are running dispensaries.

If you ever have any questions on genetics you can email us or go to our website and read up on different strains. There is also a Medical strain guide circulating aroound on this site. We are pasting that grid to our website with permission from the 1toke member that created it.

-Motown

allo.... chicodog...frst of all glad to meet you....I've never worried about strain or genetics or who it's mamma came from ...I only prduce 100%...Alabama swamp (weed) and don't get me wrong y,all ....there I go again..It is a medicinal marihuana..not to be confused with "weed"....pot....etc.....peace out my friends....budd...d

Archived