Kalamazoo Township Ordinance

chi_guy

The Kalamazoo Township board will be meeting tonight to discuss their new mmj ordinance in which they are requiring that primary caregivers cannot cultivate in their own homes. They have to be located in a commercial district and subject to inspection. They are also forbidding "dispensaries" and "smoke houses" lol. A smoke house is defined as any place where marihuana is consumed or ingested. Please show up to this meeting if you can it seems we have a big mmj community in Kzoo but nobody really shows up to these meetings to voice their concerns like they do in smaller cities like Battle Creek.

the address is 1720 Riverview dr Kalamazoo, MI at 7pm

This was the first reading. March 14th will be more of an open forum format with more public input. Regardless the wording of the ordenence lookS very bad for Kalamazoo township. Luckily I'm not within their boundaries. Hopefully we can get a larger presence on the 14th.

We need to pack the house. The more of these I go to and the more I read and hear, I am convinced that we are embroiled in a civil rights battle. They are actually trying to create two subclasses. The lowly Caregiver and the avoid at all cost pathetic patient. The core effect of these bills is chilling. Criminalization, Isolation and Abuse. These characteristics are accomplished by depicting the caregiver as being a drug dealer and the patient as being a drug addicted hostage. This ordnance as written would create a police state for patients/caregivers. All they got left to do is sew a star on our shirt. They're already killing us with stress. Thanks, Bb

I will go back underground and just grow for myself before I submit to any phony baloney BS local laws. Nobody harrassed me all these years in Kalamazoo and Portage when I was basement jackin crop after crop for myself. These people do want us to be mapped out and identified as what they seem fit.

I will never submit to this or any other degrading local law. I will move to another state, or get out this industry and just keep my genetics for myself and disappear back down in the cracks and creeks down low and deep in the cave where nobody knows I exist. I will Go back to work in the droid clone life of the Banking Cartel and wage my personal underground war as I have basically been doing my entire adult life. It was almost more fun working in finance making money seeking ways to get around the system and all the while do what I love to do yet do it in the true undergound...GROWING CANNABIS... Guerilla style...

Kalamazoo

Charter

Township

1720 Riverview Drive,

Kalamazoo, Michigan 49004-1099

Phone: 269.381-8080

Fax: 269.381-3550

Township Board meets at 7:30 p.m

Thanks but it's 2.5 hours away from me i will go if i can get a ride PM me if you can i will pay for some gas

Archived