L.e Starting To Police Themselves!

my pops was a cop, I dont believe he did that kinda stuff though,,,he was pres of poam for 8 yrs...so basicaly (they) we paid for him to be a cop and he drew a check from the union Good for Him, NOT US!

Sorry off my pointe,,,,,His L.E Friends used to get buzzed with me and my bro when Mom and Pops were not around! and they use to tell storys of taking kids weed and scarin em, didnt arrest just kept the weed and beers and used em for them selves, with us kids!(me and my bro)

Kinda ironic! I would totaly have been a fellon bye now if my dad was not a cop when i was younger! I have been let go all over this state for many things when i was younger,,,My DAD was their union leader!

This is prob the most I have said that is true about my life! I dont know you! you dont know me! Untill I get to know you ...you will not know me!

any how My Last Name got me out of more trouble than michale jacksons million$$ could'nt do, hell id be in prison just for my drunk drivings alone,,but I was fortunate, I grew up on the phaqed up side of the tracks (in my opinion) I learned to do alot of things I do from cops, who are long retired now< I was taught I could get away with doing things illegal that others could not do! ( a lil self anylizing) as the yrs went by after pops retired, less and less remembered him or could care less, so i started being punished for things I was allowed to do! Took me along time to learn, now im one step away from prison, all on my own! with out any ones help or fault, im an adult, what I choose to keep doing is my decision right or wrong! And now I pay the price like all others have to, and I gotta tell ya It aint all that bad! I would rather have learned earlier in life my limits, instead of late in life, and even later! :sword:

Peace

After leaving the military many of my friends went into 'law enforcement' for lack of any other training to do any other type of work.

Over the years in paying them visits almost 'every one' of them had something they had either taken from a 'crime scene' or that they had taken from a 'drug bust'.

Not all LEOs do this type of thing. But I'm sure it is a constant temptation.

Along with the changes I observed in my LEO friends was the attitude they developed where they began to see the average citizen as someone not to be trusted or respected.

And many of them (not all) developed an 'us against them' view that I'm sure made it much easier for them to break the law themselves.

Many of us give in to our 'lesser' self... but it takes on more negative meaning when police officers do it.

My penny's worth...

After leaving the military many of my friends went into 'law enforcement' for lack of any other training to do any other type of work.

Over the years in paying them visits almost 'every one' of them had something they had either taken from a 'crime scene' or that they had taken from a 'drug bust'.

Not all LEOs do this type of thing. But I'm sure it is a constant temptation.

Along with the changes I observed in my LEO friends was the attitude they developed where they began to see the average citizen as someone not to be trusted or respected.

And many of them (not all) developed an 'us against them' view that I'm sure made it much easier for them to break the law themselves.

Many of us give in to our 'lesser' self... but it takes on more negative meaning when police officers do it.

My penny's worth...

good 2 cents bro thanks!

I feel fortunate to be going with the other side (our side) now! I guess im just the opposite I was raised by them and now I depise most leo, I love my dad still he aint a cop any more, but still has the be totaly legal attitude,,,so you know when we visit i get alot of head shakes from him, still at 48 yrs old lol!

Peace

Jim, didn't want to bust up the thread but I didn't know where else to put this, man.

I know this is you.. Gotta be.:D

You been moonlightin'?

P r i c k! lmao,,,,,,thought for sure it would be another burger king!

Peace

There are ones who are posting on this site that are not policing themselves. All individual humans who appreciate freedom can have their hearts softened to allow for compassion and love.

I pity them, and they are getting so obvious in their blatant hatred for individual human rights. There are so many better uses for our resources than what squandering what little money we have trying to entrap and entice folks into becoming criminals, folks who have not harmed anyone, and who in many cases are just sick and caring individuals using their individual human right to choose their own medicine. Why would they try to make criminals out of nice, sick, dying, compassionate people? Their hearts are just too hard to feel compassion for their fellow beings here.

Let's all send thoughts to these people that their hearts can change, and they they can be our friends if they only will.

Peace to you all today, from everyone everywhere and back at you...2010.jpguniversal_harmony_ss_thumb.jpgDeclaration.pngb877scd.jpg2j4ole1.jpg

Archived