White Fire Og Kush

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a legit rez chem/sour (with samples!) and a clone only purple kush that was hand delivered from cali (hasn't made it into flower yet). willing to trade for more rez/rascal genitics. if you find the real deal let me know

If you want to trade I have several strains to trade

I don't have any rascal gear but alot to choose from

pm me if interested

• 2 weeks later...

I have a legit rez chem/sour (with samples!) and a clone only purple kush that was hand delivered from cali (hasn't made it into flower yet). willing to trade for more rez/rascal genitics. if you find the real deal let me know

Is that PK LasVegas cut?

White Rhino - Elephant Purple - Purps#3,(Mandela x RockyMountainWay I think) in the pic:

Please becareful if you get the clones from the guy that meets at Kmart. One of the ones I had was a male. It was not a hermie. It was a straight up male.

The rest look like they are going to be good, so he still maybe a good source. This is just a warning to becareful.

I took a chance and picked up the white fire and firebubba clones from the CL guy. I think it's the same guy you have been talking about. He seemed to be a straight guy to deal with. I would have no hesitation getting clones from him again. The root plug of the firebubba was over saturated and didn't make it home, he replaced it and actually gave me two replacements. That's says a lot to me about his character. It will be a while before I know how they turn out. I'll take cuts in about a week and get them into veg and flower as soon as I can. That's going to take a while but if you want to wait I'll report back what I got.

I'll take 2 DoubleD!!

Is that PK LasVegas cut?

I'm not looking for anything.

Reason I asked about cut is because LVPK might be best pain medication mm.

It's like Moraphine for me. Without the side effects. lol

It is a very slow grower and small yielder; so it is not a good cash cropper.

But it is very good medicine for the suffering.

Take care of that one so you don't need to haul out the donkey-kicking machine later.

I agree he seemed like a nice guy when I dealt with him. He didn't return my calls when I told him about the male though. I might try and get in touch with him again. I just don't understand how a blue dream clone only could possibly be a male.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt that it was just a mistake. I just want people to be careful so they don't lose a crop.

I agree he seemed like a nice guy when I dealt with him. He didn't return my calls when I told him about the male though. I might try and get in touch with him again. I just don't understand how a blue dream clone only could possibly be a male.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt that it was just a mistake. I just want people to be careful so they don't lose a crop.

Yeah that's odd you would get a male. He went out of his way to get me a replacement. Like I said even gave me two. Now this assumes were are actually talking about the same guy. Now I haven't gotten them into flower yet so hope neither are male. I will watch closely.

ive asked him for some dry meds and he said not now. 3 weeks later still no sample buds. Like I said im a little waeary that there not legit ogr genetics.

I always worry about any clone I get being legit. I was only indicating that he seemed like a decent guy as far as dealing with him. I will put one of the extra firebubba clones I got in to flower soon to check that one. The wifi will have to wait a bit until I can get a cutting off of it. If the fire turns out to be legit I'll post back.

No, but I didn't ask either. I took him for his word. Not a big loss to me I've wasted more than that over the years. I'll know if it's real or not I've had both firebubba and wifi before. I def got two different plants they have different leaf styles. I took a close look at them earlier they are showing their sex and they are fem.

It's too bad the only way we can get these two strains is by clone, I really wanted seed anyway so I could choose which pheno I wanted. But a clone will be better than none.

People need to be really careful of anyone they don't know offering Blue Dream Clones.

DJ Short has recreated the strain in seed form and named it Azure Haze. It is readily available in Michigan now. Same exact cross except DJ used an F4 Blueberry male instead of the F5 used in Blue Dream. He used the same Bay Area clone of Super Silver Haze as the mother. The authentic seeds being sold here in Michigan are F4's.

I'm lucky, I have both strains already so I don't need to worry about getting shafted. You may have gotten an Azure Haze male if the guy is not on the up and up. I would beware of any Blue Dream he his offering.

Archived