White Fire Og Kush

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry you going to have a VERY hard time finding any wifi cut and honestly dont even think about #3 you're not getting that unless you are in the right circle. give it some time it will get out people in CA that are heavy in the scene cant even get that #3 cut.

I've seen the WiFi being sold on Craigslist. I can't tell you if its legit or not though. I would be skeptical of anything on craigslist but that's just me.

I believe Raskal will be dropping his beans in a couple months over at THC Farmer.

I've been waiting for a ogr drop for over 4 months now. Hoping I could find someone on the board with a cut. Yes that #3cut looks strait bomb. Ill take pretty much any of ogr's genetics I can get my hands on. Im perticularly interested in the fire bubba and wifi for its yield and all around performance, the fire bubba looks dank though, strait silver.

You and everyone else bro. I think the last OGR drop was in the fall and it wasn't the white line.

Its going to be a hell of a task getting them when they drop though. I'm sure people will be camped out. I hope someone around here will get them and spread the clones around.

I was kinda interested in this WiFi I've been hearing about, I came across a blog from OG Raskal saying how people from logic and THC Farmer were taking his name to try and make a buck.

Found at http://ograskal.blogspot.com/

WARNING: FAKE GENETICS AT THCFARMER.COM

Heads up there will never be any official ograskal gear at thcfarmer. How much money do you think logic lost since I left? I will never give seeds to that thief or any other forum. In January you can get official ograskal seeds and merch when the UK site goes up. As for the old stock I have not found a reliable payment method so that gear will be freebies to promote the launch.

I'm pretty sure that is where I met him before.

If your skeptical don't do it. I wouldn't worry about it bring the exact amount of money for the clones, take the long way home, and bring someone with you. It worked out for me bro.

Archived