White Fire Og Kush

People need to be really careful of anyone they don't know offering Blue Dream Clones.

DJ Short has recreated the strain in seed form and named it Azure Haze. It is readily available in Michigan now. Same exact cross except DJ used an F4 Blueberry male instead of the F5 used in Blue Dream. He used the same Bay Area clone of Super Silver Haze as the mother. The authentic seeds being sold here in Michigan are F4's.

I'm lucky, I have both strains already so I don't need to worry about getting shafted. You may have gotten an Azure Haze male if the guy is not on the up and up. I would beware of any Blue Dream he his offering.

Do you know the differences between the two? Something that if we saw one or the other we could tell? A difference in the bud produced? I have a Blue Dream clone that was given to me a while back. I have a cut from it entering flowering now as a test before taking the chance of committing to it. Would be nice to know what to look at to be sure it is legit. As I didn't pay for it there would be no loss if it was fake but I would still like to know.

There is and has been an S1 available from I believe Riot seeds. Though I don't know if it is here in MI or not.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you know the differences between the two? Something that if we saw one or the other we could tell? A difference in the bud produced? I have a Blue Dream clone that was given to me a while back. I have a cut from it entering flowering now as a test before taking the chance of committing to it. Would be nice to know what to look at to be sure it is legit. As I didn't pay for it there would be no loss if it was fake but I would still like to know.

There is and has been an S1 available from I believe Riot seeds. Though I don't know if it is here in MI or not.

I haven't grown out DJ's Azure Haze yet, but it is going to have a few different phenotype's possibly for the better. I can post a photo of a nice Blue Dream clone from my Mom but the gallery is down at this second. I'll try to PM you the picture as soon as I can upload it into my gallery as it is a little off topic.

I haven't grown out DJ's Azure Haze yet, but it is going to have a few different phenotype's possibly for the better. I can post a photo of a nice Blue Dream clone from my Mom but the gallery is down at this second. I'll try to PM you the picture as soon as I can upload it into my gallery as it is a little off topic.

Please do, I would like to see the pic. Thanks

• 1 month later...

I was finally able to score some WhiteFire and some Fire Alien clones from a buddy out in cali. Its been a minute trying to hunt these girls down but I finally scored. I will have these vegging in my garden in about a month. I will probably be doing a journal once everythings good to go. Id like to thank a buddy on another forum for making this possible. I will still be waiting for the OGR drop too hopefully get more FIRE DANKS in my garden. Stay tuned for the show... ~ODB~

Archived