High Mmma

High everyone I'm Daytripping and have been growing for almost a year now and I have had 5 harvest since starting, I had a few trouble in my first grow but my buddy Kak63 has been a great helping me learn, thanks Bro!! He also let me do a test grow of his kaktastic Orange and I have harvested two really nice ladies, both produced great and one was grown taller then the other to see how much difference there be.

Here's some picture's of the second Kaktastic Orange lady!

post-22814-0-52463400-1299595803_thumb.jpg

Well there's one picture I must have them sized to big to upload more, I'm looking forward to getting around the forum and meet folks, well I'm off to finish trimming the last of 3 Purple Diesel that I have harvested over the past two weeks.

Later

Day

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! cool.gif

Hey there Daytripper!

Thanks for joining us!

Royal Smoke, Glad I came over what a nice site! Don't know how I missed this fine place.

:P :P :P

super super super welcome!!

SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU!!

folks..... true asset right here........ along with the kakster. both new here and both WELL RESPECTED.... so glad to see you.

welcome :)

BG, thanks for the warm welcome and kind words buddy, me to! LOL

Hi Day, Nice to see you made it over here. Glad to see ya here bro. Be talking with ya soon.

Later,

Blue

Hey Bro, yeah I'm liking what I see hear, I just can't believe I missed this fine site but I am a stoner! LOL

Later

Day

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! cool.gif

Royal Smoke, Glad I came over what a nice site! Don't know how I missed this fine place.

BG, thanks for the warm welcome and kind words buddy, me to! LOL

Hey Bro, yeah I'm liking what I see hear, I just can't believe I missed this fine site but I am a stoner! LOL

Later

Day

Glad you found us. I like it the best because it's local and relevant....

LOL. Just click the button thing that looks like an i-pod. Erase the http:// that's already in there and paste the link....

:thumbsu:

;you buckin for mod or my gaurdian angle,,,you left out erase the http last time..lmao!

too funny,,,,,why i gotta learn how you come fix it for me :thumbsu:

Peace Bro

Jim

Glad you found us. I like it the best because it's local and relevant....

Royal, me to buddy and now I be able to enjoy it more since I have my computer working better, yeah I hear ya!cool.gif

ahhh your here day very cool! sorry man but things have me running around with my head cut off latley lol. gr8 peps and growers over here man and some awesome genetics its a mi thing hehehe! later my friend. oh i think Big V is also joining up soon!

Hey Bro, yeah man I hear ya, not enough time in the day. Cool I can't wait to do a grow journal here, so as soon as I have my new 1000 watt setup installed into the light already in the flower room I'm going to start one.biggrin.gif Awesome I'm in for the all MI thing,he he, cool looking forward to BigV coming over.

Later

Day

• 3 weeks later...

Archived