Mmmp And Firearms Issues.

That was the lie that the NRA put out right before the election. I heard about it from an avid hunter friend that stopped by the other day. He was scared to death by that lie. It changed his vote. The NRA really does America wrong with this propaganda lie machine. I used to have a sticker in the window of my truck. I would scrape it off now. They are taking advantage of anyone who will listen to their lies.

You are right about that. Along the same lines as them claiming that banning assault weapons will somehow lead to taking your 12 gauge and birdshot.

That was the lie that the NRA put out right before the election. I heard about it from an avid hunter friend that stopped by the other day. He was scared to death by that lie. It changed his vote. The NRA really does America wrong with this propaganda lie machine. I used to have a sticker in the window of my truck. I would scrape it off now. They are taking advantage of anyone who will listen to their lies.

I also was a member but no more