"ready To Flower" Clones

MMJ Intern

Thank you Ozzrokk.

I was wondering if taking the plant out from under the vegging light, driving it in a car in natural light, then placing it under flowering light would turn it into a hermie or the stress from all the activity would stunt her growth?

Also, say if this plant is 2.5', can I place it under veg lighting to grow to 3'?

Thanks again :thumbsu:

Thank you Ozzrokk.

I was wondering if taking the plant out from under the vegging light, driving it in a car in natural light, then placing it under flowering light would turn it into a hermie or the stress from all the activity would stunt her growth?

Also, say if this plant is 2.5', can I place it under veg lighting to grow to 3'?

I would say yes. That is, unless the person you're getting it from has already started the flower cycle..... then it wouldn't be worth the added stress to put back in veg.

Thank you Ozzrokk.

I have picked up half a dozen ready to flower plants and had zero issues throughout the growth cycle most genetics are hearty enough to go for a car ride may i ask why you flower at 3 foot?

Seems like that would add a lot of unnecessary grow time no?

May i ask why you flower at 3 foot?

Seems like that would add a lot of unnecessary grow time no?

There is no reason why King. I won't be able to legally grow until tomorrow (3/21). I just figured 3' sounded like a good ballpark height.

I'm a first time grower (hence the username) so I have an endless amount of questions (many answered on MMMA).

SublimeWind, tried PM but it wouldn't go. If no one has picked up white widow headed to trash, will do it today or when suits you, are 20 plants under limit and seeking plants for family that lost crop and grow when he went in hospital. 313-247-1443.

Someone else said that to me a while back?? I don't know what's wrong, but I will call you after dinner..

I'm very sorry to hear about the grow situation, I know the feeling, I'm harvesting my first in a YEAR, due to a strange toxicity issues in my last grow...

I have a group of GHS White Widow "clones" I need to get rid of to make room...

Range from 6" to 1.5'... in Aero/NFT currently but could be transplanted to bubbles or even dirt easy enough..

they are goin in the garbage otherwise..

gallery_11199_188_1807248.jpg

I'm sorry folks, people seem to think that I'm giving away my time and effort, because I said that these clones may go in the trash... I purposely didn't mention any sort of cost recovery, BECAUSE we are being watched.. These are things that are best kept private, UNTIL you tell someone you expect minor cost recovery.. (twice today already)

I have to say, in my grow, they have little value, they are in the way, if they need to be put down, they will...

OUTSIDE OF MY GROW, they hold great value, and will be handled as such...

I'm not talking gouging, but 20-50$ cost recovery on a plant that could produce 200-600$ "worth" of medicine IS NOT much to ask..

Call me crazy if you like... :notfair:

I could ask triple the cost recovery...

My apologies if I hurt anyone with this "news"

Some times I think the biggest issue is having to take time to actually meet someone. I'm sure 99% of the people on here don't invite a random board member to their grow location. Personally I think it's a bit disrespectful to expect clones completely free and not offer compensation, at least under normal circumstances.

Well, no, things did not go down like that at all.. I was willing to meet people and whatnot.. refused gas money..ect..

The point is, I purposely left out the part about cost recovery, because it's best left a private matter, I don't have an add or anything, my trash is anothers treasure though.. That is all, and I felt and still feel really bad about these people being disappointed, but, I've got time and electric into it..

Seeing as how I can not recover costs from myself, they are trash to me, however, someone that want/needs them, well, I can and will recover my cost, period... I am a generous person, so whatever "bonus" comes with whatever, happens however, but it usually happens..

I want this to be Share-juana, but brass tacks, it costs...

Archived