Need Advice On Hash Making

Im looking to make some hash out of my trimmings. I want to do dry sifting, and I have a problem with that.

Where do I find the material to sift the cannabis leaves through? Im looking for a local shop that I can buy the different micron screens from. Im in SW Michigan.

there are many different ways to make hash.

is it bubble bags you are looking for? im not sure of a store in your area that stocks them. you may have to look online.

there is also the qwiso method and the gumby method and BHO .... and probably 5 others i missed too :)

Im not looking to use any liquid at all. Just dry trim leaves sifted over a fine screen, over a piece of glass or a mirror. Scrape up trichomes that fell through and press them into hash.

Im not looking to use any liquid at all. Just dry trim leaves sifted over a fine screen, over a piece of glass or a mirror. Scrape up trichomes that fell through and press them into hash.

Michael's Craft stores carry the mesh that you need, sometimes they even have it in pre-stretched wood frames, ready to run. You will have to search the tubes for the best sizes...

I would say though, that you will find this method laborious and un-productive, with an expensive learning curve. You may want to pass go, and proceed directly to a small bubblebag set. Once in hand, you can do wet and dry extractions to your heart's content!

Michael's Craft stores carry the mesh that you need, sometimes they even have it in pre-stretched wood frames, ready to run. You will have to search the tubes for the best sizes...

Awesome. That is exactly what I was looking for man. That made my day :)

I would say though, that you will find this method laborious and un-productive, with an expensive learning curve. You may want to pass go, and proceed directly to a small bubblebag set. Once in hand, you can do wet and dry extractions to your heart's content!

Could this silkscreen be used to make a bubble bag if I have the proper material for the top part of the bag?

• 5 weeks later...

Archived