Dog Found Alive At Sea 3 Week's After Tsunami

I am because my little dog knows me.

- Gertrude Stein

Coast Guardsman on routine air patrol spotted a debris pile floating at sea taken out by the devastating Tsunami that ravaged parts of Japan. Flying in to take a closer look a dog was spotted among the debris alive but obviously in shock.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?lang=en&cl=24752921

What a GREAT share!!! Thank you for that heartwarming reminder of hope! Bless that little ones heart. Its good to see it got a second chance to life. But even more heartbreaking how many animals that have lost thiers that people dont speak or think of. Yeah many humans were lost too. But to an animal lover they are equally as important. I watched another clip recently of a pair of dogs found in debris along the shoreline. One was hurt bad and the other was protecting it from the camera people and volunteers trying to help them. Good ending tho they both survived even the badly wounded one. Such hope. It is stories of such not only on the animal front but on the human front that shows there is true beauty in life true hope even in the darkest of hours. Thank you again for the share!

What a GREAT share!!! Thank you for that heartwarming reminder of hope! Bless that little ones heart. Its good to see it got a second chance to life. But even more heartbreaking how many animals that have lost thiers that people dont speak or think of. Yeah many humans were lost too. But to an animal lover they are equally as important. I watched another clip recently of a pair of dogs found in debris along the shoreline. One was hurt bad and the other was protecting it from the camera people and volunteers trying to help them. Good ending tho they both survived even the badly wounded one. Such hope. It is stories of such not only on the animal front but on the human front that shows there is true beauty in life true hope even in the darkest of hours. Thank you again for the share!

ditto

Archived