Have U Seen Our National Bird

mibrains

whoa...

1 street over...

someones having a bad night...

say a prayer...

it's gonna get cold out there tonight.....

fire department is on scene...

i dialed 911 and hung up right before it connected because i saw the police lights...

gallery_8052_661_129967.jpg

gallery_8052_661_75705.jpg

so anyways....

sorry i was distracted right in the middle of my sentance...

umm

so i was emailed this link this morning, but i heard about them a day or two ago. very amazing...i have always had a strong bond with the eagles....i have met 3-4 in the wild one on one....it's an aw inspiring ordeal to say the least...

very majestic creatures.

absolutly humbling to watch them struggle to survive....much like many of us...

the irony seems kinda apparent....

Holy crap, is that a house on fire? or should I reread .....

ANYYYYYWHOO.. that's pretty cool the eagle cam, there are like 3-5 eagle cam's on this site too you should like it..

"This camera features pan tilt and zoom abilities to enrich our observations. These nests are located Maine and have a long history of use and nes..."

"The Raptor Resource Project is streaming a video featuring a pair of bald eagles raising their offspring in Decorah, Iowa. Images are flash strea..."

Check this out though, http://www.earthcam.com/ I have pics from when I was in hawaii taken from my home pc while I was there on the beach..

You get access to almost every webcam or street camera, in the world... check out NYC right now has sound hear the cars pretty cool site to check out..

http://www.earthcam..../?cam=lennon_hd

Best time of year guys its spring break right now camera's all over the world on the nicest beaches, great for people watchers!!!:pic:

Trix :bong2:

Yes this cam has been absolutely amazing to watch. Weve been watching it from the beginning. Saw the first one hatch out watched the second one :) watched her feed them and the male bring in food for them.. its been amazing what a great idea to have!! they are the most beautiful birds in my personal opinion and with such close American Indian ties that our / my family has it makes it even more honoring to watch such miracles, such life, such beauty!!!!!! Glad others are enjoying it as well :) .... as for the house fire my condolences to the poor family i hope no one was killed.. my prayers as well.... peace and love all.. :thumbsu::goodjob::pic:

There are some amazing web-cam images being broadcast over the net all the time. from volcano web-cams(Mt.St.Helen) to unfortunately Tsunami web-cams that were operational on March 11th as the Tsunami ravaged parts of Japan.

Mt St.Helens web-cam

http://www.fs.fed.us/gpnf/volcanocams/msh/

(Japan 602 web-cam some work still)

http://www.opentopia.com/hiddencam.php?showmode=standard&tag=&country=Japan&seewhat=oftenviewed

yes...trix

my neighbors house burned down....so sad...he lost his dogs and all his pet birds...they suspect arson and somebody locked his dogs in the bedroom where the fire started....tragic...

back on topic...

these cams are totally kewl..i have seen many from around the web and i think it's a pretty fun time to be alive....imagine what George Washington would think if he could see us communicating from a box with video and audio....

how cool

we need a web cam video feed forum for our members...well of course that would mean i would have to go buy a web cam finally LOL welcome to the 20th century....

oh wait....

a decade or so behind isn't to bad for me when it comes to embracing tecnology...LOL

Mama and her Eaglets

http://news.yahoo.co...749651/24857752

:goodjob:

30 million people watching eagles...

if only we could have a MM live cam for 30 million people to view...

our cause would be noticed....

how can we get a eagle to come and grab a pot leaf and feed it to its young on camera....then the whole world would probably belive in MM

if our national bird can use it....so can we....

:rolleyes:

30 million...

blows my mind.

peace.

hmm, wonder if there is a Lansing Capitol cam on one of these cam websites.. can stream the rally on the 25th?

Trix :bong2:

Thats a GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!! They have these cams on their main website ustream.com that show everything from resort beaches to animals etc all over the world... might suggest that idea to the MODS or Blueberry and see if there is some looking up that can be done... Peace and love...

:goodjob:

30 million people watching eagles...

if only we could have a MM live cam for 30 million people to view...

our cause would be noticed....

how can we get a eagle to come and grab a pot leaf and feed it to its young on camera....then the whole world would probably belive in MM

if our national bird can use it....so can we....

:rolleyes:

30 million...

blows my mind.

peace.

Good ideas!

Yeah, 30 million... WOW.

Archived