Hello To Everyone

After watching the cannabis world go by the last 2 years, I have decided I finally poke my head up from under the sand and say hello.After reading many posts and comments, I feel this site has the knowledgeable and in touch people who can and will make a difference in educating those who want to understand this truly special plant. Life experiences have taught me trust is a bond only as strong as the people who make it. I hope MMMA will help me form strong bonds with the right people. Please visit my "about me" page as well as my Gallery pix. If I can help some one in any way, just ask.

BreezeMan420

welcome to the site!! :yahoo-wave:

Hey there Bubblegrower, Thanks for the welcome. I gotta tell ya that I have always been an organic soil person but you have this world of water growing down man. I am looking forward to reading more of your "how to tips" and maybe even giving a tote or 2 a try.

Thanks again for saying hello.

BreezeMan

Greetings :yahoo-wave:

Very nice gallery pix :thumbsu:

Hi there imiubu, Thanks for the hello`s and I am glad you like my pix. I sure am glad taking pictures with a digital camera is not like playing russian roulette, cause I`d be a dead s.o.b.! Its so hard to get the natural colors to come out. Heck, I gave up even trying to take them with the HPS or MH bulbs going.But anyway, Thanks for saying hello. Hope to visit with you sometime. take Care,

BreezeMan

• 1 month later...

Archived