Hello Mmma!

After finding this site and looking through all the information and resources all I have to say is WOW! I have had my card since September and it was one of the best things I've ever done for myself. I'm anxious to start getting involved in the community.

-Garrick

Welcome Garrick! Knowledge is power welcome to the site.. this place is stock full of information and some dam fine people.. word of caution tho lol there as with anything else are idiots on here that dont know night from day.. but think they do..and then you get the pompass ones who think its their god given right to throw out comments and crap when they can.. However the MODS as amazing as they are usually are right on getting rid of that kind of garbage.. Respect is given if respect is earned right? :) enjoy the site it has changed my perception on many things and given me such help in my journey of this option of fighting pain.. and most important of all the people - many of the people on here are GOOD people.. and the support and networking has been fabulous.. need any help around just ask the mods or throw up a thread.. Welcome and best wishes always... Peace and Love..

Archived