I Need To Get A Few Things Off Of My Chest!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL this thread turned right into Springer material and stayed right there... the Show would be titled "Phaq that whippin' post" lmao, I feel for ya brother, everyone took it to ya on this one!

well I guess peeps could excpect no less from me! All I wanted to do was appoligize to everyone i have hurt with my words and terrible moods i had going :(

Why is every one always picking on me?:lol:

Jerry springer live coming to a small town near you! lmao

Peace

FTW

Jim

Guest knucklehead bob

well I guess peeps could excpect no less from me! All I wanted to do was appoligize to everyone i have hurt with my words and terrible moods i had going :(

Why is every one always picking on me?:lol:

Jerry springer live coming to a small town near you! lmao

Peace

FTW

Jim

Who are you , and what have you done with phaquetoo ? :lol: Good to see you again brother , it seems you have been missed !

Hey!! You guys laugh all you want. If it wouldn't of been for Phaq's chance meeting with Twiggy in the late seventies he could of really gone somewhere....I blame it on studio 54, fast cars and fast money....

phaq_oleschool.jpg

LMFAOOO, you have no idea.... my lil sister walked by and looked over at the screen said wtf is that, you are really a freak (like my ex said ),ewww John sicko, then walked out the door...... 2 funny

just wanted to say thanks all!!

Trix :bong2:

LMFAOOO, you have no idea.... my lil sister walked by and looked over at the screen said wtf is that, you are really a freak (like my ex said ),ewww John sicko, then walked out the door...... 2 funny

just wanted to say thanks all!!

Trix :bong2:

I guess if some one looks over our shoulders it dont look to good! oh well I lke womans clothing! lmao!

peace trix

Jim

Archived