I Need To Get A Few Things Off Of My Chest!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will stop....LOL. You did tell me to hijack your thread. MODS: I had his permission :P

Now a teddy JUST might get me in trouble too. I might start getting "randy" as well.......HA!!

I think you were ban from having backgrounds, weren't you :P

I will stop my hijacking, spaghetti spitting, gender identity crisis posts and let your thread go back to what it was intended for......

Saying we missed ya :)

Thanks for the gut laughs northerngal, yer quick as a whip :goodjob:

Haha... mibrains... you've even met northerngal and didn't recognize her

with out her head! :lolu:

It's good to know that some men do look a woman

in the eyes when they're conversatin' :startle:

I will stop....LOL. You did tell me to hijack your thread. MODS: I had his permission :P

Now a teddy JUST might get me in trouble too. I might start getting "randy" as well.......HA!!

I think you were ban from having backgrounds, weren't you :P

I will stop my hijacking, spaghetti spitting, gender identity crisis posts and let your thread go back to what it was intended for......

Saying we missed ya :)

High jack away! I could not think of a better Nicer person to have my thread high jacked bye!;) I truly dont mind, And I love your sense of humor, I only hope that one day, we can meet up with our sig others and have a few laughs amongst new friends!,,,,Im not one to complain about being off topic in the threads I start,,(i wouldnt want to be the pot calling the kettle black) When I start a thread Im used to it going all over the place,,It is all in good healthy friendly fun,,,and thank you so much for the laughs, You realy did make my day, as im sure you made others,,,,I would make an ugly woman though lol! Im def a bag woman lmao,,I must say if ya can get by my face in them pics, I look super Hott!:D

What to say,,,,,what to say.....

Not a dang thing is my best move here.....

Dr. Bob

Lmao,,,Yea I dont blame ya doc! How have you been and thank you for stopping bye!

Peace all

Jim

I wonder how thick the beer goggles would have to be for mibrain to hit on my like that in the bar? Barff can you imagine,,,lmao!

I only dress like that in private! ;) but if you get up this way mibrains, I will let you buy me dinner,,,,and after wards we will have to have an arm wrestling match to see who gets to lead on the dance floor,, lmao!

Peace

FTW

Jim

I wonder how thick the beer goggles would have to be for mibrain to hit on my like that in the bar? Barff can you imagine,,,lmao!

I only dress like that in private! ;) but if you get up this way mibrains, I will let you buy me dinner,,,,and after wards we will have to have an arm wrestling match to see who gets to lead on the dance floor,, lmao!

Peace

FTW

Jim

:lolu:

:lolu:

I gotta get a cup o' joe...

my goodness

y'all are a trip

tis why i recommend this site to EVERYONE and the reason i come here.

on topic: Jim i missed ya. welcome back

off topic...

i vote yep...on the teddy...i would arm wrestle ya Jim to see who leads...unless um...if i were to see u-she in a teddy :jipo: ...i can't believe i said that..(he says looking over his shoulder making sure no one is looking at what i type)

dough

double dough....

doe doe u r online the whole world is looking over your shoulder.....

if a person read this thread and didn't know us.......wow can you imagine explaining that picture to mom?

but its just a joke mom...no i really don't know what a goatee is for...but mom a butter face isn't what you think....shes just a friend? LOL

northerngirl you have my permission to expose your cross morphed pictures anytime to me/us (my permission and a token will get u a ride on ITC/bus) i actually did laugh out loud this morning reading this thread before work...

great job!

and

Have a Great Day!

:goodjob:

peace

What to say,,,,,what to say.....

Not a dang thing is my best move here.....

Dr. Bob

You did tell me once that I didn't look like a bobblehead :) Care to retract that statement, with Jims head on my neck...lol

Gut Laughs are the best aren't they? It means they are genuine! As far as Mibrains goes, he was intent on Blueberry's talk that evening.....AND I was picking his brain when I sat next to him. He must have listened to what I said though, as he found me here afterwards, without my screen name :) Must have been my intellect!! On second thought, that night was kind of a bad night, so it was probably more of my blabbering mouth.

LMAO... I support the teddy idea 100% :thumbsu:

Does Camouflage suit you?? Thought maybe it would help Jims head blend better with the rest of "himself".

Peace

FTW

Jim

Can I arm wrestle the winner?? I promise I will lead the chicken dance VERY well :)

Gut Laughs are the best aren't they? It means they are genuine! As far as Mibrains goes, he was intent on Blueberry's talk that evening.....AND I was picking his brain when I sat next to him. He must have listened to what I said though, as he found me here afterwards, without my screen name :) Must have been my intellect!! On second thought, that night was kind of a bad night, so it was probably more of my blabbering mouth.

Can I arm wrestle the winner?? I promise I will lead the chicken dance VERY well :)

u said mi brains LOLOL :lol:

ROLF i remember that now....you werent wearing that dress that night LOL

and tecnically u kinda have to be there to wrestle, cause it's your arm...i have a feeling it would be a crazy night....

u said mi brains LOLOL :lol:

ROLF i remember that now....you werent wearing that dress that night LOL

and tecnically u kinda have to be there to wrestle, cause it's your arm...i have a feeling it would be a crazy night....

Wondered if anyone would catch that....LOL

No, I probably wasn't wearing the dress. My dad, who's in his 70's, was a bit embarrassed to even stand next to me in that dress!!

I will arm wrestle the winner....deal is they have to let me win, so I can lead. I am not a good follower. I suppose I am kind of one of those that likes to whistle her own tune :) If Jim's wearing my dress, your wearing the camo teddy and my hubby is in the pinstripe suit, I might just have to go shopping for a new outfit to wear :o Lets see if I can bribe the hubby for a new dress!! When the bill comes I am blaming it all on you and Jim.....

You did tell me once that I didn't look like a bobblehead :) Care to retract that statement, with Jims head on my neck...lol

Does Camouflage suit you?? Thought maybe it would help Jims head blend better with the rest of "himself".

your a very bad girl! You have a very lucky hubby! :D

Wondered if anyone would catch that....LOL

No, I probably wasn't wearing the dress. My dad, who's in his 70's, was a bit embarrassed to even stand next to me in that dress!!

I will arm wrestle the winner....deal is they have to let me win, so I can lead. I am not a good follower. I suppose I am kind of one of those that likes to whistle her own tune :) If Jim's wearing my dress, your wearing the camo teddy and my hubby is in the pinstripe suit, I might just have to go shopping for a new outfit to wear :o Lets see if I can bribe the hubby for a new dress!! When the bill comes I am blaming it all on you and Jim.....

I will try anything once,,,maybe twice, I have a feeling you wont fit back in your dress when im done with it.....oh yea i have a 48' chest lol so it mite fit lmao! wigs work good on me im bald,,but i cant shave my goat,,,its like a david thing! lol

i need a Gumby suit to participate!-i dance by myself though two left feet

if i was dancing with some one with a head like that? I wouldnt be,,,Id be running for the hills,,,no flag or bag would be good enough to get past that head! ;)

maybe we should have a cross dressing party NOT! Ok i promised id behave, I dont want my lady getting mad at me or your hubby getting mad at you,,,,but i have a feeling our spouses would get along and me and you would be the life of the party! northern gal!:D

Peace all! oh Im a man and im not afraid to show my feminine side! rotgl (specialy when it looks like that)

Jim

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Hey!! You guys laugh all you want. If it wouldn't of been for Phaq's chance meeting with Twiggy in the late seventies he could of really gone somewhere....I blame it on studio 54, fast cars and fast money....

phaq_oleschool.jpg

Hey!! You guys laugh all you want. If it wouldn't of been for Phaq's chance meeting with Twiggy in the late seventies he could of really gone somewhere....I blame it on studio 54, fast cars and fast money....

phaq_oleschool.jpg

oh man You too!

darn im starting to look good to me all except the head,,,,but you gotta do better to beat northerngal,,,,some how i feel closer to her now that we share clothes! :unsure:

Peace

FTW

Jim

my goodness

y'all are a trip

tis why i recommend this site to EVERYONE and the reason i come here.

on topic: Jim i missed ya. welcome back

off topic...

i vote yep...on the teddy...i would arm wrestle ya Jim to see who leads...unless um...if i were to see u-she in a teddy donkey.gif ...i can't believe i said that..(he says looking over his shoulder making sure no one is looking at what i type)

dough

double dough....

doe doe u r online the whole world is looking over your shoulder.....

if a person read this thread and didn't know us.......wow can you imagine explaining that picture to mom?

but its just a joke mom...no i really don't know what a goatee is for...but mom a butter face isn't what you think....shes just a friend? LOL

northerngirl you have my permission to expose your cross morphed pictures anytime to me/us (my permission and a token will get u a ride on ITC/bus) i actually did laugh out loud this morning reading this thread before work...

great job!

and

Have a Great Day!

peace

um im not supposed to get personal,,,,,,,,,,,but ummmm yer a perv! lmao!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Phaq I guess you need to get something off your chest!

2ldyfyo.jpg

wow! I guess I wont have to worry about a life jacket when i go kyaking this summer lmao! you guys know,,,,I was not on this site for over a month, and I didnt run into pics like this where I was forced to go while on vacation,,,,,,,,Im starting to worry about all of you now,,,,cept you northerngal,,yer kewl! ;)

Dont rock the boat! Rock the stripes eh?

Peace

Jim

Jumpin Jaysus Jimmy-Boy ,

Don't tell me you were off getting a Sex Change YIKES !!! :startle:

I know yer Intentions are Good as is yer Kindness and Compassion for yer Fellow Brothers , Sisters & Transvestites fighting for The Cause . Don't change the person ya are just maybe consider changing yer Approach here on the site as some members may not be understanding of yer Sense-O-Humor . But as we all can plainly see You are a Valuable Arse-Set to The Community . You have in recent times had enough trouble fer 5 men & come through it all Somewhat Sane & Sound . ( Don't Hold me to The Accuracy of the Previous Sane/Sound Comment ). Seasonal Light Disorder had taken it's Toll & I Hope this Whole Sex Change makes You a Better Man & or Woman .

Just One thing I gotta know . Did You Add er Subtract Body Parts in yer Sex Change ??? :unsure:

Be Well Jimmy & I Wish you The Best O'Luck with that Dress Swapping ,,, :yahoo-wave:

nah dub! I was just off learnin role reversal,,,,couples conseling,,lmao!

Peace

Jim

oh man You too!

darn im starting to look good to me all except the head,,,,but you gotta do better to beat northerngal,,,,some how i feel closer to her now that we share clothes! :unsure:

Peace

FTW

Jim

I will have to say Jim, she's so much hotter than I and a brunette too :bow: Although I can't tell if "hers" are real or not <_< All the hubby's "fantasy" women are brunettes.

BTW, as far as your comments earlier, the hubby knows me better than anyone and is secure in our relationship....he knows there is no reason to get mad. We have been together half my life (seriously), my only serious relationship ever :o To be honest, I read him almost all of my posts here, if he cares to listen anyhow. He tells people I am scared of guys, he has one friend believing I have a compulsion of some sort where I can not sit next to a man. Which is not really the case, he just has some friends that I refuse to sit next to because they creep me out....LOL SO no worries on this end ;) (the friend he convinced this is NOT a creep though!)

As for mibrains being a perv, he probably is and I am just not familiar with some of the lingo he is using :huh: But in all fairness, in person, he seemed to be a very nice gentleman...LOL Perhaps, like me, he is on his best behavior when in public :lol:

ADDED: Sledges pic, although very uhhhhhhhh endowed is definatly not a "real woman" from her hair to her "mammary glands" she is an imposter for sure!! I prefer my women real..... ;) But to each his own, perhaps she would be one of those that is kept locked in the closet during the day!!

hmm.

me a perv...a label i can't by definition deny i suppose...**smile**

i have been accused of pushing the envelope to enjoy the stun factor as it relates to my sense of humor....LOL i too am very secure in my sexuality and my personality and don't mind messing with folks when and where applicable. i apologize if i offend anyone...i tend to have that effect on some people and i have been working really hard on a project at work where wood has not stood the test of time like it should the past few days so i am mentally challenged as it is...

truthfully i recently heard you can be placed on the sex offenders list for being convicted of peeing outside or AKA in public. because of the exposure element....so even though i have not been charged, or convicted on that particular offense.....i deserve that label for sure....but so long as you all...my Family / Friends here don't judge me because of a label...then i am happy to be that guy.

Northerngal...i was absolutely myself that evening and i enjoyed meeting you and your husband, and all who were there..good times for sure that night. my first visit to Dr. Tarzan's and Jane's home...

i am literally a happier person because of all of you...

<<mental note>>remember to read-reread-and re-reread again before clicking on submit LOL

no worries.

hmm.

me a perv...a label i can't by definition deny i suppose...**smile**

i have been accused of pushing the envelope to enjoy the stun factor as it relates to my sense of humor....LOL i too am very secure in my sexuality and my personality and don't mind messing with folks when and where applicable. i apologize if i offend anyone...i tend to have that effect on some people and i have been working really hard on a project at work where wood has not stood the test of time like it should the past few days so i am mentally challenged as it is...

truthfully i recently heard you can be placed on the sex offenders list for being convicted of peeing outside or AKA in public. because of the exposure element....so even though i have not been charged, or convicted on that particular offense.....i deserve that label for sure....but so long as you all...my Family / Friends here don't judge me because of a label...then i am happy to be that guy.

Northerngal...i was absolutely myself that evening and i enjoyed meeting you and your husband, and all who were there..good times for sure that night. my first visit to Dr. Tarzan's and Jane's home...

i am literally a happier person because of all of you...

<<mental note>>remember to read-reread-and re-reread again before clicking on submit LOL

no worries.

LOL

You really made me laugh.

I may not understand some of the wording and "inside" "more crude" humor you refer to....BUT I can't see where you would have offended anyone :rolleyes:

I think we all got a bit silly in this post, but I can't see where anyone got out of hand. The OP told us to hijack his post, we were only following his instruction!! Of course, we had to do it in the same silly, unique manner he would have used himself. I was very much teasing and I believe it was all in good, "semi-clean" fun.

Heck we all deserve to laugh once in a while....especially at the expense of Jim :)

I think we all know if anyone was indeed offended by something they would shout it out....probably even more than once!!

The whole sex offender registry/peeing in public thing has been "in place" for quite some time. It is indeed classified as indecent exposure. I suppose that some people have gotten very crude about it so they seem to enforce it more than "back in the day". Personally, I would not want my daughter to be exposed to men urinating a few feet away from her in a public place (or anywhere really)....but yet can't remember a time in life, some man in the family hasn't excused himself behind the truck or in the trees. I believe its a matter of common sense! I think we truly have alot of "sexually deviant" people in the world and some exploit "the call of nature" to induldge in that deviance. I don't think that means we need to start arresting people for peeing "privately" when they need to. If they go around arresting everyone here in Northern Michigan that uses the toilet somewhere other than the toilet, the population would be near zilch :lol:

We definatly enjoyed meeting you as well and hope we will cross paths in the future. Of course, I do need to show up so that "Jims morpho" can arm wrestle you!!

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us."

I will have to say Jim, she's so much hotter than I and a brunette too :bow: Although I can't tell if "hers" are real or not dry.gif All the hubby's "fantasy" women are brunettes.

BTW, as far as your comments earlier, the hubby knows me better than anyone and is secure in our relationship....he knows there is no reason to get mad. We have been together half my life (seriously), my only serious relationship ever :o To be honest, I read him almost all of my posts here, if he cares to listen anyhow. He tells people I am scared of guys, he has one friend believing I have a compulsion of some sort where I can not sit next to a man. Which is not really the case, he just has some friends that I refuse to sit next to because they creep me out....LOL SO no worries on this end ;) (the friend he convinced this is NOT a creep though!)

As for mibrains being a perv, he probably is and I am just not familiar with some of the lingo he is using :huh: But in all fairness, in person, he seemed to be a very nice gentleman...LOL Perhaps, like me, he is on his best behavior when in public :lol:

ADDED: Sledges pic, although very uhhhhhhhh endowed is definatly not a "real woman" from her hair to her "mammary glands" she is an imposter for sure!! I prefer my women real..... ;) But to each his own, perhaps she would be one of those that is kept locked in the closet during the day!!

Im very secure in my relationship also,,,,,,but I do enjoy to look at a beautiful woman!!(and from what i can see you resmeble that aqusation) as far as mibrains,,lol,,,,yea He was prob acting nice in public....lmao!!

sorry Mi brains, just teasing,,,,I know your good people! This thread turned out diff than my intentions....I hope when all is read the powers that be see im not the bad boy this time,,,,,,,It was a Bad Girl that started this one off context :rolleyes:

Northern gal,,if ya can get past my looks im not that bad in person either! lol and like said, I bet we would have a good time with our sig others,,the 4 of us! but i think me and you would be doing all the talking,,,you can sit next to my lady(she dont bite,,just nibbles) and we can talk around both!

Thank You all! This has been realy good for me...Im hoping all others are enjoying them selves also!

Peace

FTW

Jim

roglao!

Im very secure in my relationship also,,,,,,but I do enjoy to look at a beautiful woman!!(and from what i can see you resmeble that aqusation) as far as mibrains,,lol,,,,yea He was prob acting nice in public....lmao!!

sorry Mi brains, just teasing,,,,I know your good people! This thread turned out diff than my intentions....I hope when all is read the powers that be see im not the bad boy this time,,,,,,,It was a Bad Girl that started this one off context :rolleyes:

Northern gal,,if ya can get past my looks im not that bad in person either! lol and like said, I bet we would have a good time with our sig others,,the 4 of us! but i think me and you would be doing all the talking,,,you can sit next to my lady(she dont bite,,just nibbles) and we can talk around both!

Thank You all! This has been realy good for me...Im hoping all others are enjoying them selves also!

Peace

FTW

Jim

roglao!

Oh, trust me, we certainly are. Thanks for the great morning brightener! The wit, the morphed pics, the general feeling of fun and love for our family here has shown itself fully.

I appreciate all who participated! And just think, Jim, it was because of you we got to feel lighter, happier and more joyous as we head into those much -cherished longer days of light.

BTW, I, too have a mild version of SAD- figured it out when we lived in the Northwest for a year. Bought a "lightbox" AKA therapy light that I've used every day since then from Nov.- early April. It helps a great deal, only requires 30" day. And guess what? No side effects, like the SSRI meds (Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, etc) do. Well worth the $300 or so.

Peace, love- and light- to all.

Peace

FTW

Jim

roglao!

I will take all the blame....I have big shoulders :) I suppose sometimes we all have to be "badgirls"...LOL

Jim, looks don't phase me one way or another. I don't see people for their outward appearance. I try to find the light in everyone. They all have it, some just buried deeper than others!! Everyone I have met in life has the power to outshine the sun, it just takes something to bring that light to life!!! I found my light and I do my best to help others expose theres!! Life is truly a grand thing, sometimes people slip and something just makes them forget that!! People often look at the hubby and I and kind of shake their heads....we are very much polar opposites. But I like to believe I bring out the best in him and he supports me in whatever my heart desires.

BTW, Nibbles don't bother me, as long as she isn't creepy and starts breathing hard on my neck or something. BUT if you start nibbling the hubby he might decide that he dosen't sit next to guys anymore!!! LOL

Archived