I Need To Get A Few Things Off Of My Chest!

rivertrip21.jpg

Must have been the friends and families of Schuette, Cooper, Bouchard, Patterson, Granholm, Obama, Pelossi, Reed, Snyder, and Patterson. They can't even find the river, but still insist on telling everyone else where to canoe!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bish good to see you back around too! See you got a promotion, plus the plastic surgery ! Look like a New Man ! They got the right guy for the job, A/V and all. Congratulations !

Hey I've got a place up North 5 RV hookups, needs work, we could 'hook em' up, 'hook it'up, whatever. For Sale or Rent . Serious offers only ! Maybe your Camping friends are interested ? Its called Lost Lake ! Honest ......................................................................................................peace

Shady's Back.....tell a friend.... LOL :lol:

Welcome back man! I actually missed ya a bit. I think the vaca did you well. You were starting to go bonkers filling up the board answering everything! :lol:

"All work and no play make jack a dull boy" -the shining

It's that cabin fever bro!

Again, Welcome Back!

P.S. you weren't that mimmom character, were you? LOL

too funny, I thought the same thing!! good to see you back Jim

Trix: so court was today? Who other than you would have known? Really wish you had taken the opportunity in your post to say where? Street and city? Time? Court room number?

You are under court order, I presume, to be present, and you are notified of these details.

Everyone: The rest of us rely on you for this information. (If you really do want folks to attend, and maybe you don't. There is sometimes the thought, maybe I can get out of this with a dismissal and remain anonymnous?) The clerks keep the calendar by last name so if that's all a person has they can still locate your case by asking court clerk.

I read complaints on this board--there was nobody in my court, or only one other--I get no support. Could it be the def hid the info only they know? So if you go it alone know this; the community does care but cannot read your mind.

But folks--all DEFENDANTS in general--if you want individuals from the community to show up you have to tell the community the things above.

Trix: so court was today? Who other than you would have known? Really wish you had taken the opportunity in your post to say where? Street and city? Time? Court room number?

You are under court order, I presume, to be present, and you are notified of these details.

Everyone: The rest of us rely on you for this information. (If you really do want folks to attend, and maybe you don't. There is sometimes the thought, maybe I can get out of this with a dismissal and remain anonymnous?) The clerks keep the calendar by last name so if that's all a person has they can still locate your case by asking court clerk.

I read complaints on this board--there was nobody in my court, or only one other--I get no support. Could it be the def hid the info only they know? So if you go it alone know this; the community does care but cannot read your mind.

But folks--all DEFENDANTS in general--if you want individuals from the community to show up you have to tell the community the things above.

Not going to hijack your post jim but... trix did keep us up on all his goings on.

I've been saying for a very long time that there needs to be 1 place to post

all court dates. I have the worst time trying to find each individuals thread.

On one hand, it may not be a great idea to have this info in one place as it also

makes it easier for those outside our community to obtain this knowledge

and use it for possible malicious purposes.

Yet, I think for the most part this would be an invaluable tool for those who

want/ need support and for those of us who want to be at these cases.

To stay informed of who and why they are in court and

to hear the case out come.

So much is riding on these cases for all of us.

This would be a great way to keep an eye on the judges, pa's etc...

(and the Lawyers who are out there fighting for all of our rights and winning)

who are not abiding by our law to be seen/ heard so that we can make

informed choices at the polls.

2012 is coming REAL fast and we gotta have every tool in our arsenal to get them out of office...

Time to take the offensive folks

–noun 6. the position or attitude of aggression or attack: to take the offensive. 7. an aggressive movement or attack: a carefully planned naval offensive.

and not remain on the defensive. jmho

I'mma put this in my own thread now :D

Sorry again Jim.

I really did miss you.

Sending PM. Something I found

to help the Winter Blues. I've made it through my 3rd

Winter now w/ out over whelming depression!

http://michiganmedic...160#entry285687

I've been updating after every court date,(almost a year) sorry it didn't reach you but all is well. We have Jim back posting again, and we won in court today!!

it's a great day to love marijuana, like I said before welcome back Jim!! :bighug:

Trix :bong2:

I think many of us "Northern Michiganders" are excited that the snow is finally saying its goodbyes. I am glad to see you were able to shake the fever and come back!! I truly hope the "vacation" didn't leave you with any "gender identity issues"......

mimmmom says: It takes a REAL WOMAN to admit when they are wrong :)

ok now where did this come from!?! :blink: did i miss something? lmao! I think you dialed the wrong number!

i was wondering why [you] jumped my bunny muffin in most of my post when I never had wronged you but i can sympathize with the cabin fever thing though. nice to see you step up brother and admit your mistakes, more should follow your lead. I will start... yesterday i totally went off on a school bus driver for speeding pass my house, it wasn't pretty but the bad thing was i did it in front of all the kids on the bus, i felt bad all night about it. by the way Jim, I am Scott... nice to meet you... (insert handshake here)

you aint alone buddy, i have been mean to all,,,,that is one thing I will say im not prejudice! :) Nice to meet you Scott and Thank you for your kind words!

http://michiganmedic...160#entry285687

I've been updating after every court date,(almost a year) sorry it didn't reach you but all is well. We have Jim back posting again, and we won in court today!!

it's a great day to love marijuana, like I said before welcome back Jim!! :bighug:

Trix :bong2:

congrats Trix! Im going to go vape some special stash in celebration of your court victory! Im so glad to hear some good news from your way!

Peace Bro!

I think many of us "Northern Michiganders" are excited that the snow is finally saying its goodbyes. I am glad to see you were able to shake the fever and come back!! I truly hope the "vacation" didn't leave you with any "gender identity issues"......

mimmmom says: It takes a REAL WOMAN to admit when they are wrong :)

Northern Gal I think im realy starting to like you!

Bye the way what size dress do you wear maybe you can lend me one for a few! lol :)

Thank You everyone! and high jack all you would like, I dont mind specialy for a good cause!:bow:

Peace

FTW

Jim

Northern Gal I think im realy starting to like you!

Bye the way what size dress do you wear maybe you can lend me one for a few! lol

Thank You everyone! and high jack all you would like, I dont mind specialy for a good cause!

Peace

FTW

Jim

I have plenty of dresses, I would be happy to loan you one!! BUT I think we need to work on your "upper figure" if your going to fill one of my dresses out!! Perhaps one of my pant suits would fit you better, they are more "gender neutral". I think pin stripes would work well for you, I even have a cute little newsboy hat to match!! I think you could rock it :) You are welcome to browse through my closet anytime your feeling a bit feminine. The hubby has gained too much weight since his surgeries, so he is unable to induldge in my wardrobe and he just can't rock the pinstripes!!

LMAO, Jim as a transvestite...You better shave first, you can not pass yourself off as a women looking like your pic, I do not care how good your dress looks :lol:

I have plenty of dresses, I would be happy to loan you one!! BUT I think we need to work on your "upper figure" if your going to fill one of my dresses out!! Perhaps one of my pant suits would fit you better, they are more "gender neutral". I think pin stripes would work well for you, I even have a cute little newsboy hat to match!! I think you could rock it :) You are welcome to browse through my closet anytime your feeling a bit feminine. The hubby has gained too much weight since his surgeries, so he is unable to induldge in my wardrobe and he just can't rock the pinstripes!!

Jumpin Jaysus Jimmy-Boy ,

Don't tell me you were off getting a Sex Change YIKES !!! :startle:

I know yer Intentions are Good as is yer Kindness and Compassion for yer Fellow Brothers , Sisters & Transvestites fighting for The Cause . Don't change the person ya are just maybe consider changing yer Approach here on the site as some members may not be understanding of yer Sense-O-Humor . But as we all can plainly see You are a Valuable Arse-Set to The Community . You have in recent times had enough trouble fer 5 men & come through it all Somewhat Sane & Sound . ( Don't Hold me to The Accuracy of the Previous Sane/Sound Comment ). Seasonal Light Disorder had taken it's Toll & I Hope this Whole Sex Change makes You a Better Man & or Woman .

Just One thing I gotta know . Did You Add er Subtract Body Parts in yer Sex Change ??? :unsure:

Be Well Jimmy & I Wish you The Best O'Luck with that Dress Swapping ,,, :yahoo-wave:

gallery_13481_766_30747.jpg

Told you....pinstripe suit fits him MUCH better than a dress :)

oh my gawd....

did i miss something?

i just spit up some of my spaghetti dinner...

nice rack jim....when u said you had to get something off your chest i had no idea you were refering to a bra...........u should hide out more often if your gonna come out of the shadows sportin a pair of those puppies everytime..

i smell a new career...from the neck down.com

:D

O.M.GOSH ! Put a bag on the head, and you would not look to bad as a women :rolleyes:

Maybe Bob has a extra mask he could lone out.

OK, let's stop making fun, but had a good time. Have to LOL sometimes

oh my gawd....

did i miss something?

nice rack jim....when u said you had to get something off your chest i had no idea you were refering to a bra...........u should hide out more often if your gonna come out of the shadows sportin a pair of those puppies everytime..

I am sorry to make you spit up your dinner :) Ok, so perhaps that was the intent!! LOL

I am sorry to make you spit up your dinner :) Ok, so perhaps that was the intent!! LOL

too funny you all crack me up..

i didnt mind donating a bite of my dinner...i love a good laugh every time...

to know that it is your body...:phew: <<he says while blushing just a little>>:pic:

makes me giggle even more, i just figured...um...well truthfully it never even occured to me who's body that might be...till you said you were gonna leave your hair...which..thankfully dinner is done...cracked me up too...

:goodjob:

now im off to

:gym:

:lol:

so what are you saying? you want me to go back in the closet? lmao :rolleyes:

Um Thanks now i gotta clean all the coffee of my screen that i just spit all over it! :goodjob:

oh my gawd....

did i miss something?

I guess i need either a shave or grecian goatee for women! lol (inside joke mibrains,,,I think :unsure: )

O.M.GOSH ! Put a bag on the head, and you would not look to bad as a women :rolleyes:

Maybe Bob has a extra mask he could lone out.

OK, let's stop making fun, but had a good time. Have to LOL sometimes

no a flag, put a flag over the head, and do it for your country lol!

I almost left my hair in the pic, so he wouldn't feel so naked and perhaps be a bit more feminine, but kinda liked the "Sinead O'Connor" look :)

your a trouble maker! I can just sit back and watch you and get my fix! Too funny, Honestly that was better than the burger king one!

oddly enough Im feeling the Love here!

Peace all and thank you for the laughs!

FTW

Jim

Ok, so the pin stripe suit got mibrain to spit up his 'sketti AND blush (imagine he's even met me in person :o).....and I couldn't even tick off Jim, just get called a troublemaker. Perhaps I should have stuck with his original idea of the dress. Personally, I think they are both hot.....LOL

gallery_13481_766_12699.jpg

Ok, so the pin stripe suit got mibrain to spit up his 'sketti AND blush (imagine he's even met me in person :o).....and I couldn't even tick off Jim, just get called a troublemaker. Perhaps I should have stuck with his original idea of the dress. Personally, I think they are both hot.....LOL

gallery_13481_766_12699.jpg

I dont want to get into any trouble but you are starting to make me randy! no no you just keep putting my head on your pics,,Im enjoying it,, :blush:

I look darn good from the neck down,,,Im starting to get a big head! :rolleyes::thumbsu:

Id like to see what i look like in a teddy! lol

Can I use it as my profile back ground,,,(another inside joke,,I think lol)

I dont want to get into any trouble but you are starting to make me randy! no no you just keep putting my head on your pics,,Im enjoying it,,

I look darn good from the neck down,,,Im starting to get a big head!

Id like to see what i look like in a teddy! lol

Can I use it as my profile back ground,,,(another inside joke,,I think lol)

I will stop....LOL. You did tell me to hijack your thread. MODS: I had his permission :P

Now a teddy JUST might get me in trouble too. I might start getting "randy" as well.......HA!!

I think you were ban from having backgrounds, weren't you :P

I will stop my hijacking, spaghetti spitting, gender identity crisis posts and let your thread go back to what it was intended for......

Saying we missed ya :)

Archived