I Need To Get A Few Things Off Of My Chest!

I am very sorry to those that i have offended over the last months or yrs,

I truly am sorry to those i have personaly attacked, I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me!

I will always do my best to stay on topic in all of the threads i post in, and I willl never ever personaly attack another member(family member) of our community!

I cant promise I will agree with every one at all times, but I can promise I will stay on topic in your threads and I will not abuse or verbaly assualt anyone again!

It does not make me feel good to do that, in fact I wasnt feeling well,,and I guess I wasnt using my head when I realy should have been,

for the most part we are all sick and depressed at times Pt's and I will do my very best to be acceptable to others opinions whether i agree or not!

we are all entitled to our opinions but none of us come here to be attacked!

Please to the ones I have hurt, I am truly sorry and I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me!

Peace to all of you and I am realy glad to be back amongst friends!

Jim

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am very sorry to those that i have offended over the last months or yrs,

I truly am sorry to those i have personaly attacked, I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me!

I will always do my best to stay on topic in all of the threads i post in, and I willl never ever personaly attack another member(family member) of our community!

I cant promise I will agree with every one at all times, but I can promise I will stay on topic in your threads and I will not abuse or verbaly assualt anyone again!

It does not make me feel good to do that, in fact I wasnt feeling well,,and I guess I wasnt using my head when I realy should have been,

for the most part we are all sick and depressed at times Pt's and I will do my very best to be acceptable to others opinions whether i agree or not!

we are all entitled to our opinions but none of us come here to be attacked!

Please to the ones I have hurt, I am truly sorry and I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me!

Peace to all of you and I am realy glad to be back amongst friends!

Jim

it's OK jim i support you here i know things are bad some days we all have them but i can see no wrong with your post i read them all the time

Peace Bro

Shady's Back.....tell a friend.... LOL :lol:

Welcome back man! I actually missed ya a bit. I think the vaca did you well. You were starting to go bonkers filling up the board answering everything! :lol:

"All work and no play make jack a dull boy" -the shining

It's that cabin fever bro!

Again, Welcome Back!

P.S. you weren't that mimmom character, were you? LOL

Shady's Back.....tell a friend.... LOL :lol:

Welcome back man! I actually missed ya a bit. I think the vaca did you well. You were starting to go bonkers filling up the board answering everything! :lol:

"All work and no play make jack a dull boy" -the shining

It's that cabin fever bro!

Again, Welcome Back!

P.S. you weren't that mimmom character, were you? LOL

:sword::lolu:

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

I'm goin ta be so far up your rear mimmom is going to leave you for infidelity......

:watching:

:lol: I couldn't not go for the joke Jim. We all have bad days...Or weeks as it be. This was a nice gesture as well as unsuspected. Lets hope to see you in Chat, and not in a report. I'm pullin for ya.

Best

I'm goin ta be so far up your rear mimmom is going to leave you for infidelity......

:lol: I couldn't not go for the joke Jim. We all have bad days...Or weeks as it be. This was a nice gesture as well as unsuspected. Lets hope to see you in Chat, and not in a report. I'm pullin for ya.

Best

Thank You Blueberry & Garfield for your Compassion and Understanding....

I meet Jim in person at a Farmers Market ...

Jim is a Good Man and I understand of All People that

those days that pain eats at my Patience and Tolerance of others ....

But Jim meet me w/ a Hugg and a Bag w/ a Gift for Me ....

It was a Used Vaporizer ( New Condition ) and he gave it to

me to find a new home ....

So i returned the Favor and Gave him a Brand new MMMA T-Shirt

that he could wear w/ Pride ....

Jim put it on right away ... :thumbsu:

I can say this , From How Jim and his Friends acted

at our Farmers Market , I'm prowd to call them Friends....

As You can See Jim ... Many Brothers and Sisters missed you ...

Don't Let Us Down .... Looking Foward to Many Years of Friendship

Huggs : Tarzan

I don't know what you did wrong?

You tell it how you see it, a bit ruff time to time but a good guy your posts have been missed around here, happy posting!!

Court is today WEEEE hopefully its 10 minutes in and out "case dismissed"

Welcome back!!

Trix :bong2:

i was about to start a "wheres this phaqin guy at" thread...

i noticed you weren't here, went to your profile and stalked ya a bit...

have no fear my friend....we all freak out and become mortals every now and again...

i for one appreciate your contribution to our family and even your attempts at being funny....

besides you can't leave me all alone in here...these people are all nuts LOL

:D

peace...

People I had tears in my eyes reading all of your replys!

Thank you all so much for understanding and your support! I started out multi quoting but realized I would have to multi quote the whole thread!

You all have made my day! I realy missed coming in here! I was getting out of hand and spending to much time on here!

seasonal depresion disorder (cabing fever) or what ever it is called is real, I got it real bad this yr and I had to actualy seek some help!

I have to tell ya'll! with the sun shining this morn and reading your well wishes,,Its the best meds I could ever have gotten today!

Thank You All so Much!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Sure did miss your humor, blatant honesty, and heartfelt contributions. You are a friend to the community Jim, and please keep feeling better! My caregiver can tell you that I lost it for a couple of days a few weeks back, I even got crazy in the boards and people were asking me if they could help but it was just a temporary thing fortunately.

Jim, you have a lot of friends here. Come down state sometime and visit us. I'll be up there soon for some camping and canoeing!

Peace!~!itsabeautifulday.jpgPurpleday.jpgFredRogersSweater.jpgrivertrip21.jpg

Archived