Michigan Needs Your Support

NatPharm

I am asking that our community comes together in an effort to educate the Att. Gen. of Michigan. It is obvious to me, someone who until recently, believed that MJ was a bad thing, he too needs to be educated on the use of MJ for medical purposes. Now I don't consider myself an expert on the subject, and not wanting to offend those I am asking help from.. neither is anyone in the Medical MJ program here in Michigan. We are way too new on this front and let's face facts, we will not be listened to as a community by someone who is staunch in his belief that this is just a way to put drugs on the street for recreational use. This subject requires more than people just saying... IT WORKS FOR ME. I want the Att. Gen to see proof... medical proof and there is someone who has that proof, Rick Simpson. It was recently brought to my attention that Mr. Simpson is an amazing man who has proven that pure Hemp Oil CURES people, not just masks the pain CURES. (Thank you Doug you changed my life) These cures are happening here in Michigan!!! I know you already believe in MJ as a way to mediate or you would not be here reading this. If you have not taken the time PLEASE see a couple of vids for me.... "The beautiful Truth" and "Run from the Cure". These Vids are on youtube and can change how you feel about the depth that we as caregivers can reach!!! We can stand together educate each other and reach so many that are living the pain of disease.

My thought on this is... we as a community of patients and growers request that Mr. Simpson get an appointment to meet with our Att. Gen. and bring his proof. Educate the man on what Medical MJ is really used for. We can march, scream yell, whatever, it will make no impact on someone who is steadfast. The first pot leaf t-shirt will make the statement, we are stoners and we want our drugs. Sorry it's the truth face it or not I'm putting it out there. We are not dealing with Liberal people who think that "We the people" should have rights and should be able to medicate ourselves naturally. We are dealing with people who think this is just a recreational drug and the hippies won their right to smoke and grow "FOR NOW". He has the power to make it impossible for people to be compassionate and grow for patients, he put the fear of GOD in them, and they quit doing what HAS TO BE DONE for the health of our friends and family.

Another reason I think Mr. Simpson is a prime candidate for this meeting is he has NEVER asked for one red cent from anyone that he has cured. He can not consider him a "drug dealer" as he does the caregivers in the State of Michigan that get compensation for growing. I don't know if Mr. Simpson has ever spoke in Michigan, or knows anything of what is going on here. We are in our infancy in the Medical MJ community, we need help.

I think that if we as a community join together and ask Mr. Simpson to make the appointment with our Att. Gen and help us on our path to the cure, we might have a fighting chance to turn these problems with the law around. I am not a fool I know that there are caregivers with a different agenda, and some are not abiding by the law, I for one abide by the laws of my State, and I want to be able to do that without fear of losing my home, child, job, etc. because I believe in the Medical use of MJ.

If you like I believe that the law needs to work hand and hand with us and not against us, if you believe in the Medical use of MJ and that education goes further than yelling... please join me in asking Mr. Simpson to come to Michigan for a visit and educating our Law Makers. I think it will make a major impact on the way our community is viewed. Not as hippies and stoners, but serious professionals that believe in the cure.

http://phoenixtears.ca/contact-us/

please send your request to Mr. Simpson, ask if he would please take the proof to our Att. Gen. We can make a difference if we stand together.

Thanks for your time.

If the amount of clinical proof about Mr.Simpson' discovery is not convincing enough for an 'educated' person, than a personal appearance isn't going to change their mind.

The conservative republican mind has no capacity for sympathy or the truth.

Ed

Well here is the rest of the story... I got two emails from the website... one the standard email... and one from Mr. Simpson. I have replied to him. He did say because of legal troubles (I wasn't thinking straight, just passionately, wingnut was thinking tho :) thanks) he will not be able to come and help... however we are sharing some communication and I will update you all asap. Thanks for reading the thread and sharing with me. Sometimes I feel like I'm all alone in this.

The AG's opinion's are not rooted in factual information, only legal and political ramblings that do not have the best interest of the person(s) he is employed by to represent them; which is every law abiding tax paying person in Michigan.

The best way to deal with it is a recall. Recall Snyder and Schuette both. Let's get someone in there that isn't taxing the crap out the the sick and poor just to give tax breaks to corporations.

The trickle down theory has been proven to not work. The republicans keep trying to use it but the time that the US prospered most recently was when we taxed the rich more (4% more...) and eased tax on the poor.

Let's face it, the poor (middle and lower class) are the consumers in the US. You give a rich man $1M dollars and what's he going to do, save it. You give 1000 poor people $1000 and what are they going to do? Spend it. What does spending it do? creates jobs. Someone has to be there to collect the money.

So, back to the topic, Rick Simpson probably won't come here, and I doubt Schuette would listen anyway. Throw them out of office and we can then start "re-inventing" michigan, not just using the same old proven to fail methods of the republicans and Snyder.

Cedar

If the amount of clinical proof about Mr.Simpson' discovery is not convincing enough for an 'educated' person, than a personal appearance isn't going to change their mind.

The conservative republican mind has no capacity for sympathy or the truth.

Ed

Hey Ed. Perhaps you are unaware that not everyone on this site is a liberal democrat. As a conservative republican, and a Christian to boot, I could easily take offense at your last sentence. Broad, denegrading comments like that aren't useful here or anywhere. It says far more about you than about me and my conservative brethern.

Archived